The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Some good points are raised by you.  Powers that be must examine it.  A photo or screen shot from YouTube must be on each article. 

suni51 wrote:

All other sections are automated except articles... Even the payment section is automatically updated and shows in payment section but it goes to your bank or check issued as soon as admin sanctions it.

Note- To be frank it does not make any difference to me when and what I get as cash credit once I have submitted my article. I have more than 5 approved articles pending since 12th of this month like other contributors. 

Any normal article writing site would publish the articles approved n time which is what is expected and so is the cash credited..but of course things are far different here , n wonder most members who came with the intention of writing articles have left due to lack of interest and motivation. The remaining few who have stuck on like me , you and others may do the same 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The article section was opened on my request on trial basis so let's give this site a chance. I am not sure if the admin of this site is getting desired results or wiling to continue so I would prefer not to make any comment on anything for now. Let me hear from him first. But I am sure the rest of the remaining unpublished articles will be published in a day or 2. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I hope it continues and we get a positive outcome. I was eagerly waiting for this section to revive. But due to some family crisis could not contribute to it in the given time frame. Hopefully it is there for good and we get good articles on the site.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

For the time being the article section is open until 31st March. I can suggest admin to publish the articles immediately as soon the articles are approved by an editor but I can't ask admin to allot cash credit immediately. The cash credit will come as and when he has time to do so maybe twice or thrice in a month. I hope the article section will continue if the participation increases in coming weeks which will be the only criteria for continuation of article publishing. 

suni51 wrote:

For the time being the article section is open until 31st March. I can suggest admin to publish the articles immediately as soon the articles are approved by an editor but I can't ask admin to allot cash credit immediately. The cash credit will come as and when he has time to do so maybe twice or thrice in a month. I hope the article section will continue if the participation increases in coming weeks which will be the only criteria for continuation of article publishing. 

I hope it continues. To get a fair idea statistically a period of 6 months is a minimum. Let's see how it unfolds 

MG Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I hope it continues. To get a fair idea statistically a period of 6 months is a minimum. Let's see how it unfolds 

I agree ...we need to wait and see how things fare , also hope that the older members contribute more 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It's about time everybody who can write pulled up their sleeves and started writing. I look forward to at least 4/5 articles a day.

Actually there is no dearth of articles but most of them do not fall under the TOS or not posted according to rules. There is a big number of articles, which cannot be approved.(copied content mostly from new members). 

For some reason my article is not in the list of articles published today although it has been published ...

https://www.boddunan.com/articles/boddunan-info/81-stories/25495-the-mysterious-incident-at-akashdeep-estates-part-5.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.