Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Share your feedback on the reward programs and other programs offered on boddunan.com. Your feedback is important to us to improve our-self and offer the features that you like the most.

Topics [Feedback]

Friends, take a look at this poll. Does a site like boddunan need to publish such polls??? I personally think they are...
I created a poll "After introducing new point system do you run after everything in Boddunan?" days ago.I saw that 5 out of 8 seems to say "yes" and only 1...
Today I got second cheque from Google Adsense. its more than 150$ party time..haha ha
Friends, I am compelled to take a break for an indefinite period due to certain developments on my personal front.I extend my heart-felt thanks to all and wish you and...
Above log in section I sees "10 users and 155 guests online " In the same page (Recent discussion home page) I sees " Online 2 Members and 14 Guests Abid...
6000 post completed at forum.
Let me thank boddunan for introducing this section on the homepage and it is a great sight to see members- most of whom are new- figuring in it very prominently. I hope this adds...
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I received 25 bonus points today and knew that it is my birth day today!!!(I don't celebrate birthday and hence not aware of it). :woohoo:...
>> http://www.boddunan.com/component/content/article/70-Nature/13685-how-to-save-intelligently-while-doing-good-for-the-planet.html << >>...
In this month only 61 joined till date. Why there is less registrations?? Having any idea?? We need to improve it. It is not sign for the site.
dear maverick, pls see the message Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 288390 bytes) in...
Friends, with you good wishes and support I have been able to reach 30,000 points in boddunan today. I am very happy today and felt it necessary to share it with you guys!!! :)...
I logged in to the site at 10 Pm today with prime aim to post my conclusion to GD of Feb1 to Feb7th.Between it for some time the site didn't get.When I opened the thread Lohit's...
I am very happy to see that many aged long running repeated games are locked.Thanks to moderator for fulfilling a long wished suggestion.
Same article posted two time with different cash credit URL are as...
For some days in home page this article is seen.It was published on 2010 January 5.My article published on 2010 February 19 is not at all seen there!!!.Why it is so?
Hello friends, What is the meaning of 'Karma'? that is appearing at the right upper corner of message boxes of Forum. I can understand the thumbs-up and thumbs-down...
I'm recently download Video Download Studio. This tool helps me download youtube video to my computer. Now, I have problem to convert a video for my cell phone. Which is...
The pending results of daily contests are declared.But I couldn't see the forum posted regarding it.So didn't know the number of comments posted by winners,number polls casted...
I want to suggest one topic to boddunan topic is . "doing part-time job is good for students"