Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Share your feedback on the reward programs and other programs offered on boddunan.com. Your feedback is important to us to improve our-self and offer the features that you like the most.

Topics [Feedback]

Hello Friends, I have just notices the "Share This Page" feature with straight links to 20 main websites, on the margin at left. I don't know whether it is a new...
Hi, I am pretty new here. I have written a few articles to test the waters per se, but the cash credits for the topics I wrote on haven't been very encouraging. What I'd like...
I want to suggest that Locked thread should be hidden to members or it can be put on some button click means if someone want to see lock thread then he need to click on locked...
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/15-current-affairs-a-latest-news/113082-india-wins-world-cup-cricket.html This thread was started by me.But in recent topics list it is by...
Hello Boddunan and all, I have taken second time particiption in group discussion before 27 december. And i have given my best. Realy i tried my best to give all my suggestions...
I was going through different parts of the web-site and I have noticed that Groups in the Community section are not that Active. What is the main reason behind this??
After deepti's absence it is taking so much time for article approval. The editors are not coming online often so it is taking so much time for article approval. What do you...
My dear Friends, Everyone deserves a token of appreciation for their work done on Boddunan.com This thread is one such way of showing gratitude to the members who,with...
Today i tried many times but when i try to upload in 2nd step after some times page redirecting to the same 2nd step page.. what to do?
Would like to know in what ratio the points are converted in cash? Kindly reply
Today onwards two daily contests have been started.The immediate effect of the same is seen here.I had been online today from 10AM onwards.I posted some replies on forums...
I get some error,in the home page sometimes(i think when I arrive at the page as a guest user)
In forum discussion window top I sees "Re:Boddunan Daily Contests Carnival 22 Hours, 33 Minutes ago Karma: -1 " What is this Karma ?
Give me the correct procedure to create and submit the weblinks I am new to boddunan and don't know how to create and submit the weblinks. thank you.
It was dream which i had when i joined boddunan that once this small little milestone i need to achieve. And yes,finally i got it. I am not going to stop, more to come in this...
In Q n A section I clicked the tab "Most Popular".There appeared some questions.The first one was answered by 10, second one answered by 14, third one two,fourth one...
Our Creative Poll man Amit Warkari seems to be offline for many days.Have any one seen him recently here?
I rarely goes to poll section.But today when I visited there I found 7 or 8 polls from same user on same day.The restriction 5 poll per day removed?Also the description field...
In about boddunan nothing says about the start of this site.I joined here only in last of September.I was not aware of this site.Can you say how many years or months old is...
Due to the bug in leader board points of this week are some times high and some times very low.So till it is cleared please remove it or put a message over it