Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Share your feedback on the reward programs and other programs offered on boddunan.com. Your feedback is important to us to improve our-self and offer the features that you like the most.

Topics [Feedback]

I read that new post in forum gets 3 points and its reply will get 5 points.But when I posted this thread...
Too many similar games are running in the site.So the serious discussions lost place. Also the Group Discussion not seen for long.Share your views.
How much point require to become Gold level member after new point system implementation.
Today something is going on wrong in Boddunan.When I went to My Account -> Statistics to look the points earned to day I saw that I had earned 21130 points (Last week it was...
I am a recent joinee. Kindly let me know about the top voter of the day. How do I vote ? Thanks in advance. vijay
I think the rating system for each article is a great Idea!(until it doesn't get misused :( )
Hai Friends, I have recieved my second cheque today from Boddunan. I am very happy to share this news with you friends... :) Thank you Boddunan... :)
I surprised to see that the forum activator award amount being credited as Rs 50/-.Is it by mistake or amount increased? Being offline I hadn't seen any thread related to this.
My suggession for new awards at boddunan for new years 1. Most commented poll of the day or week. 2. Most voted poll of the day or week. 3. Most creative article of the day...
Brief translation: Shocking news circulated in China . A town in Canton is now on trend taking baby herbal soup to increase health and sexual performance/stamina. The cost...
Dear Moderator, I got my payment today.. I was very thankful for this.. But I was paid Rs.50 less in the cheque, than the payment stated. I do know that this deduction is...
Friends, I am very happy to see the crossword game started here as suggested by me. Accidently I became the first one to solve one of them for tech buffs!! :ohmy: :ohmy:...
Hello Members, Few recently registered users tried to make our forums dirty by spamming with irrelevant & adult content. We have blocked the following accounts: 1....
I wish to vote in miscellaneous category only.I took that page and clicked on first poll.Then casting vote I clicked next poll button.It was from sports section.This means next...
It is 26th of February today.There sees only 16 or 17 close to the 2000 point of eligibilty for revenue share.Why people not active?Will the share is to be increased?
Today when I logged in I found first five pages of forum discussion (I didn't go beyond it) was flooded with old posts of age 2 weeks or more.The flood came due to comments from...
I heard when a old man was telling that in olden days people use to grow farm by singing that's y they are so they grow fast? and also when LORD krishna born by his flute music...
It is 25th November today.The Award winners list shows winners upto 20th November.Also the weekly winners result not seen published.What is the matter?
Dear Friends, As per our expectation I think boddunan should grow fast but its not growing as per our expectation . so to do something can you write some suggestion for fast...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4391]} I typed "Dravid , the great orator", one of the topic posted by Chinmoy ji and see the image what happened... congratulations to...