The topic is locked.
I find there is enormous delay in awarding cash credits to articles accepted in boddunan. To cite an example, my article which was approved on 8.6.2012 has still not been given any cash compensation even though today it is 22.6.2012(15 days over!). As I said in the Q&A column, the situation in 'my profile' page itself is confusing. While the 'remarks' column at the right indicates 'approved', the 'status' column at the left indicates 'pending approval' through an icon! I presume that the remarks column shows that an article has been prima facie accepted for publication and the 'status' column for deciding on cash credits to be given to each accepted articles. Even then a delay of 15 days is not at all appreciated. As every one knows waiting without reason for anything is very very agonising. And I think, in this way, I can not recommend this site to any of my friends and am afraid that slowly all the present members may also drift away to greener pastures. So before that happens, the site's owners should wake up and do something fast and appreciable.Otherwise, the site may lose its credibility.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rajaraman ji, you are right. Actually the cash credits are given by the admin of this site. So all the members are waiting for the admin only. He is not online in boddunan from 2 weeks. Many of the approved articles are waiting for his cash credits. So we need to wait for him or contact him

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Even i also having same problem. But last week and this week only like that. before i get cash credits within 3 day time period.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
you are right sagayamary , admin is busy i think so. I will try to know what the reason behind the delay

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

okay. Thank you sarala for trying to find out the reason behind it

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I find there is enormous delay in awarding cash credits to articles accepted in boddunan. To cite an example, my article which was approved on 8.6.2012 has still not been given any cash compensation even though today it is 22.6.2012(15 days over!). As I said in the Q&A column, the situation in 'my profile' page itself is confusing. While the 'remarks' column at the right indicates 'approved', the 'status' column at the left indicates 'pending approval' through an icon! I presume that the remarks column shows that an article has been prima facie accepted for publication and the 'status' column for deciding on cash credits to be given to each accepted articles. Even then a delay of 15 days is not at all appreciated. As every one knows waiting without reason for anything is very very agonising. And I think, in this way, I can not recommend this site to any of my friends and am afraid that slowly all the present members may also drift away to greener pastures. So before that happens, the site's owners should wake up and do something fast and appreciable.Otherwise, the site may lose its credibility.

Welcome sir.
You are right but this does not take so time. Perhaps they are busy.But don't worry.It will credited soon.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Till Maverick comes online and see this post,nothing can be done.
If someone had E-mail id of Maverick,do tell him to give Cash Credits.

Want to make each day Accountable

May be with some of our senior members may have maverick email id.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Hello Rajarman.

Yes this is one of the loop hole of this site they take lot of time to provide cash credits.But sometimes i have got the cash on articles early than i expected.Don't worry let admin comes online may be he will clear all the pending articles. :)
Once announcement is done which is published in left side about article ,just go through it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Once announcement is done which is published in left side about article ,just go through it.

yes Ram ji, you are right. Just now noticed the announcement.
It seems they are shutting down article section temporarily. :( :(

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.