Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you feel some good feature missing on your favorite site boddunan.com? Suggest it here and we will review the possibilities and try to implement them.

Topics [Suggestion Box]

Going by the popularity and the kind of interest and enthusiasm the poll section generate I honestly believe there should be a review of questions asked in polls and the comments...
Its been long time since I saw some useful forum posts in Boddunan. There are many members in Boddunan who are experts in different field. Why cannt there be a section in...
I am finding it many times, many threads locking without giving the reason. Why is it so? Why a reason not given before moderator locks a thread? I just found one of my threads...
There is a small spelling mistake at "Earn Money" page. Under "Contests on boddunan.com" There is mistake - "Dailt Contests" I think which should...
There are 3 rooms? 1. Gold coins? 2. Currency Notes? 3. Cotton Bags? if the 3 rooms catch fire. On which room will the ambulance pour water? Reply must ? i will tell you about...
Moderator introduces a topic and then leaves this to members. I suggest that moderator should also submit concluding post with his own views after due considerations of views...
Today i across two polls with the same question and same description but with different options. Either the author may be new or by mistake he submited the poll before completing...
Last week of March I gained 5000 posts and +19 karmas. Day before yesterday, I completed 7000 posts and yesterday I could see my Karma increased by 1. Actually I was waiting for...
I request webmaster please allow only 2-3 polls everyday for single member so that we can get some valuable polls and everybody will show interest to keep voting on that. Just...
If we click Earn money link on the corner of the main page we can see details about various contests in boddunan. The contest "Creative poll of the week" appears in...
What does the picture on the home page(that with a hammer-like image) behind the Share Knowledge secion signify. If no particular significance, I think there is no harm in...
Hello friends, One of our members asked me a question. Here are the question and my answer - The Question: "i ve a doubt sir. where shall i post my suggestions for...
I suggest that three more categories be added to the Q&A section. 1. Books 2. Health and Lifestyle 3. Food and Drinks The above three categories will help us add more...
Can the following categories be added to polls similar to the one for articles? Computers & Technology Food & Health Science & Nature
Maverick as you are going on Vacation from Tomorrow so please let me know from where I will find everyday page impression of boddunan so that I will publish it and all member...
Hello, I would like to suggest some features for this growing community. 1. Can we have top member list according to their points, cash credits, active . 2. Can we...
months in wiproSwetha I need a C.V for my friend . I am sending you details please make it in a word format and send to my Mail Id- <<<<This content is...
Dear friends I am here member since 4 month. that time we had only 500 members now we have more than 4500 members but due to less activity Page rank is not increasing . we are...
I got one suggestion regarding the points for quiz. It will be good that 10 points is given along with cash credit for every approved quiz.... Thanks Ashok
can i submit my office address instead of home address for payment because mostly on working time i am at office so recieving currier problem is there so can i submit my office...