Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you feel some good feature missing on your favorite site boddunan.com? Suggest it here and we will review the possibilities and try to implement them.

Topics [Suggestion Box]

Hey Boddunanians please suggest more sections we can include in Boddunan to increase Member partcpation.
Please Provide a Edit feature in Poll section. by mistake if we submit a wrong poll so we can modify it.
Can we expect a mobile version of boddunan in near future:) ..just like a facebook app..The best feature of site to be included in it is Forum..so that we can join the discussion...
After declaring the Boddunan Revenue sharing programs the replies in forums are found to be increased.Well,but some replies are found to totally irrelevant of the topic.Why don't...
Why Maverick wear spider mask and hiding his face
Hi Mod, I think you can give some cash or points who those introduce maximum number of new member daily .In this case many will active and its easy for the members...
The users on the site have a right to add or deduct another member's karma every six hours. The number of karma reflects opinion of members. This opinion should be well...
Hi Friends sorry if any one has given this suggestion. Why we have award for Top earn of the month like other awards.Will will get 25 or 50 Rs.This will incourage new members to...
Dear members as we all Know the main Earning of a site is advertisement. Boddunan is running since two year and they are paying there members also . Till today it has not got...
Dear Members as we all aware that Boddunan is earning very less. Each month there Earning is around $130 or $150 which is equivalent to Rs 6000-7000. You can imagine what is...
Hai members, If we implement an award for the high scorer of points in every day our work will increase. It might be a 25 or 50 rupees. Let maverick sir take a decision.
Boddunan is aiming to achieve 10,000 registered members...perhaps this number may be achieved this month itself. It's really a big thing. But the problem is how many of those...
I think some modifcation should be there in boddunan section on different awards. Chang forum supporter of the week to forum supporter of the day. Prize money...
Till now, no announcement has been done about the future of DFAA....6 months have passed since it's stopped. Is it because, forums are active even in the absence of DFAA? :evil:...
Hi all, In forums i am seeing Karma,What is this? How this number will come,who will assign this number?
Hi all, For freshers its difficult to know about boddunan.Means we don,t know 1)we will get cash credits by posting polls? 2)If i am not eligible for revenue share this...
Hai Friends, Many of us are interested in knowing about electronics goods before purchasing them. We tend to do a google search to find reviews of various items before...
Friend, New year is coming.We have lot of expectations about coming year.As well we can suggest some improvements to our dear Boddunan.Please put your suggestions here.
Hello, I don't know whether any of these has been raised already.If already posted, sorry for repeating it again. 1.Is it possible to add a start and end date in Advanced...
Suggestion to add daily horoscope,which can be displayed under the server date and time option on the home page in a small box..I think even aspicious days are festivals can be...