Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you feel some good feature missing on your favorite site boddunan.com? Suggest it here and we will review the possibilities and try to implement them.

Topics [Suggestion Box]

Actually, My topics tab has no use, because most of the active members give response to all threads, which he feels interested. I doubt, whether most of the members make use of...
In the home page, we have mobile phone reviews listed under the "Most read article" and "Latest articles".This should be removed, because though they are...
Hello members and Moderators. I dont know if this is applicable. I just asking this the concept is that boddunan to show the higher secondary result of +1 and +2 so high...
The FAQs section is very brief. Consider re-arranging FAQs and to create an elaborate FAQs section for each and every activity of the site
I think its better if the facility to see our referrals activity is enabled. By which we can give suggestions to them and make them work more on the site. eg: articles they...
we do a lot of activity in boddunan.com.when we sign in we have to actually go into the different category to see what has happened..like..whether our article is approved or...
I want to suggest to Add poll with each article like very good,good,bad,no use of article to know article value .
During course of reading some articles, I found many spelling and grammatical mistakes. Although these articles are useful, these need some editing. Ifeel that the editors just...
I mean no member should post two threads in a row. He/she should wait until some other member has already posted one. I suggested this once before but admin said since there is...
Hello, Is it possible to search for a particular word in the polls? For eg. I want see the list of polls which contain the word "India"?
I want to give one more suggestion why cannot we have one more award of 'Best member of the month' at the end of the month the maverick sir you decide the best member who has...
It will we better if hit and comments got for each article is also shown in 'my page'-> 'my article' with respect to each article. This will help the author to respond to...
is addition of 25 points on posting in forum have removed because i have posted some question on forum but point not added why.
Hi, I have submitted the artile on saturday howver it is still not approved. Can anyone please tell me is it taking time for articles to get approved ? Regards, Supriya.
Deleted. Please do not post these messages otherwise your account will be in risk of banning.
Maverick, I just want to inform you that there is a publisher site called http://www.affinity.com/ This is a very good site and also I have seen that they show appropriate ads...
Today many didn't able to post poll due to new modifications.They might have typed the content ,but not able to submit since description is asked though it is given.So it will be...
Hi beloved family memebers, This is R.Rajkumar. You must've noticed me missing for a week here, well there was a tragedic reason behind this. My parents...
Though I do like Boddunan's current system of revenue sharing, I would like to suggest incorporation of the "pay per view" system. That way users get paid part of the...
Crossing 5000 is a great achievement.In order to make it a memorable one can you introduce some reward to the referal and the member ? Additional Points like 500 to referal and...