There are many people who are in doldrums as to where they should head towards, what should they chose and how should they prosper. Parents may not be a guiding force in every family. So how to solve this problem. One suggestion i have got from my area is people got solutions by joining Yuva Jagruthi Vedika in Rk Math where every week a new reknown person comes to speak on a topic to motivate and solve individual problems. Also there are some Hr's who come occassionally and they help the students in Yuva Jagruthi Vedika to guide.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

That's great idea as most of kids follow what their parents want them to do. But in present era parents should understand interest of their kids and allow them what they want in spite of forcing them what they want. There should be counselling centers with in schools which may help kids to understand scope of the career what kids may be choosing after completion of school education.

Life can be made easier and simple not by the sermons and preachings of some others.  It's the concerned person's responsibility to find out what his NICHE  is. Legendary Music composer A.R. Rehman neither listened to sermons nor the parents . He simply discovered his niche and dropped out of school to follow his niche. And we all know what he's today.

Life is all about thinking what you are and what is going to happen, as many a times it is a good idea to accept good advices such as eminent personalities and look at life as it is and it promise you for a better tomorrow and best present.

http://mohanmekap.com/

" Know thy self" is the thumb rule to make life easier. Discover your strong points first and then act.

SWOT analysis of self is ultimate destination to know strong and weaker points and slowly consolidate stronger points and provides strength to weaker points.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I meant SWOT analysis when I said, "Know thy self."

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

Every one from cradle to grave learns more from own experience. Others only can inspire and guide to some extent. The bottleneck is vast disparity between what we say and do. When a kid sees that his father or teacher smokes and talk foul language, he cannot learn by sermon the ill effects of smoking and polite behavior. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

True. There should not be a gap between the CUP and LIP. Whatever toy do you should do by example. Not empty sermons.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Truly not everything is learnt by sermons, its more by actions of persons. Words of experience may not touch the person to change but when they are read from imminent personalities life and from self help books they make a profound impact.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You are right. Learning from eminent and successful people and from self help books one can enrich his life. I learned entire art course from Walter T. Foster series of books. These self help books made me a professional designer and right now I'm working for several advertising agencies as a web designer.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.