Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Life will be miserable if we do not get proper guidance in the right time. Children, based on their inherent talent and with the support and guidance of their teachers and friends, can identify their goals in life. But, it is the parents’ responsibility to guide them through the right paths. 

Parents are first teachers of the children. They should set an example. Children are great learners and they have incredible quality of imitating. Which is why parents have a bigger responsibility in making a smooth course for the children to make the life life easier. Then next responsibility lies with the teachers in the later stage when the child goes to the school. That's why they say, MatruDevo Bhava , acharya Devo Bhava .

rambabu wrote:

Parents are first teachers of the children. They should set an example. Children are great learners and they have incredible quality of imitating. Which is why parents have a bigger responsibility in making a smooth course for the children to make the life life easier. Then next responsibility lies with the teachers in the later stage when the child goes to the school. That's why they say, MatruDevo Bhava , acharya Devo Bhava .

Truly that is the crisp, straightforward and comprehensive answer to the topic on board.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

In a nuclear family, where both the husband and wife are working, they may find it difficult to care their children properly. But, as you rightly said the parents have the primary responsibility about their children, and they cannot keep off from this great task due to any reasons.  

In nuclear families also I have seen one of the parents resign to ensure right parenting. Such sacrifices are a must in order to pave the way for a life of eternal happiness for their children. 

Young generation's biggest problem is that they do a lot of things without thinking about it whether it is right or wrong and that's why their life becomes hard.

They need to grow themselves little more.

Thank you said by: rambabu

One should not be in a hurry. Being hasty in any activity will land you in trouble

Surprisingly, this is two years old thread. I wonder whether people have no idea for new threads.  Let me add that plain thinking and simple living are key to happy life. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu

That is the problem. Discussion forums have become dull because of lack of new topics. Members should post new topics to make the discussion forums lively

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Surprisingly, this is two years old thread. I wonder whether people have no idea for new threads.  Let me add that plain thinking and simple living are key to happy life. 

Is there any point in going through the trouble of looking for interesting topics because we know that a member uses every discussion to grab points rather than add information, so it hardly matters now. ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.