Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
I wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

The whole idea of discussion site is to exchange knowledge and information by the members in their own  capacity. However, certain  basic etiquette need to be followed because it is a community.

Site have its rules and regulation for it. I think most of members following these.

I feel that  a discussion  site does not run on rules and regulations alone... etiquette is different to rules n regulations 

Yes courtesy is first condition for healthy discussion. I think most of members here respect each other and language is also full of courtesy.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
I wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

The whole idea of discussion site is to exchange knowledge and information by the members in their own  capacity. However, certain  basic etiquette need to be followed because it is a community.

Site have its rules and regulation for it. I think most of members following these.

Though most members follow Etiquette, a few members violate and by using abusive language, including me. Discussion forums are not Battle grounds. They are meant to exchange views and freely express one's point of view.

I feel that  a discussion  site does not run on rules and regulations alone... etiquette is different to rules n regulations 

Yes courtesy is first condition for healthy discussion. I think most of members here respect each other and language is also full of courtesy.

Yes more discussion and if discussion is positive than its help to know advantage of this change in detail..

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Discussions are expected to be positive with correct information. Else, spirit of discussions will not be there. Discussions are meant for exchanging the views.

i think it will not be good for the forum to represent the quality of comment commented by the member, because some of them will be against the post and some of them will for it, so how the editor can say what is correct and what is not correct 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.