Hello Maverick,

I have a suggestion on the article status displayed to the author.Currently the author sees only Approved or Rejected for the articles.Even if the article is approved, there may be some areas where it can be improved still ( spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, spacing, formatting etc ).

So if the comments given by the editors on these is also published along with the text "Approved" it will the helpful for the author to improve his/her article in future and also it will increase the quality of the articles.

Friends,
Please share your views on this.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Meean!! A very good initiative...

I think editor should be allowed to correct spelling mistakes , grammatical errors and formatting.. :)

Articles full of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors give the bad impression to the visitors. :(

We should not compromise with the quality... :dry:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
I think this feature is already there at Boddunan, in the list of articles you posted the last column indicates remarks and you can check the comments made by the editors over there.
@Kumaresh,

Editors can correct spelling mistakes without changing the meaning. I have done that in some cases. What iam saying is that should be informed to the author so that the mistakes can be reduced.

@Karthik,

To my knowledge, i have not seen any comments other the word Approved for the published articles.Only for rejected articles it is displayed like copied content, formatting not proper etc.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
I think so far all your articles are perfect, because one of my article got a remark as "Not ended properly" with approved status.
YES Meean!!

It should be informed to the author.. He/She should not make mistakes again. It will help to improve the writings of author.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Meean, the provision is already there as a remarks column. It is upto the editor to decide what remark should be given to the article.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Going by the number of articles which are cleared at the editors' end which contain a number of misspellings and other grammatical errors,I think the editors have a big job on their hands and I wish them all success.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.