Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hello abid,
I think that problem was present before the introduction of new poll features.i have experianced it sometimes.I think it might be the problem with internet connection.When my connection gets slow, i observed that it takes time and later when i go to other page and come back,i can see the vote registered!!.The same thing also happen when posting a comment for poll.it takes time.
i don't know the correct reason.maybe its what i said.
hi
In Poll Section pie chart representation very nice....Its indicate percentage(%) value , please consider option value wise ...

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
Hello Moderator,

All the new features looks good to me especially the pie chart. I would like to say one suggestion regarding the pie chart. Is it possible to have a unique colour for the percentage column. Presently this colour also appears for the option column also.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Hello Meean,

We have ommited the individual colors intensionally. Many colors at many places will make page odd and may confuse the users. Anyway the options are preceeded by the appropriate color box.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Now it looks much better.....

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
hi,
Two more features added on poll!!!! :cheer:

Now we can get all the polls made by a user and also we can know which all users voted in a poll!!

great features! :)
The feature "Users voted for this poll" is interesting. Now we can see who voted for the polls we create :)

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
On voting still take more time than previous . this time poll voting is not easy as previous.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Guys, we have added few more features to polls.

1. Previous button to navigate to previous poll
2. View results button to view the results before voting.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

They look so professional and easy to navigate front and back.Thanks
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.