The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Kalyani
Two times I have send PMs to Usha..... I don't know if she was mentioning it here. :dry: She kindly co-operated also, that time.
First time, when she started a thread about an earning site here...I think it's the first time I send her a PM. She was just a new comer. (At that time no moderator was online)
That thread was about an online earning site where we can post article links of Boddunan. It can help our site too. Since it was an online earning site, I felt it may cause problem to new user Usha, that I never want to see. Just 2 weeks back only, a girl here was banned for posting a content writing job here. .....that also without any warning in forum by admin.
So, I Pmed Usha, pointing this incident and requested her to edit her post and make it another thread. Also told her, am not sure enough.. You can ask admin also and start that thread, if he feel no problem with that site link. She thanked me also, for helping her.
Second time, when she completed 1000 posts, I told her about bonus points. At that time she replied, Sunil has already told her about bonus points.

Meera sandhu
@Kalyani
Two times I have send PMs to Usha..... I don't know if she was mentioning it here. :dry: She kindly co-operated also, that time.
First time, when she started a thread about an earning site here...I think it's the first time I send her a PM. She was just a new comer. (At that time no moderator was online)
That thread was about an online earning site where we can post article links of Boddunan. It can help our site too. Since it was an online earning site, I felt it may cause problem to new user Usha, that I never want to see. Just 2 weeks back only, a girl here was banned for posting a content writing job here. .....that also without any warning in forum by admin.
So, I Pmed Usha, pointing this incident and requested her to edit her post and make it another thread. Also told her, am not sure enough.. You can ask admin also and start that thread, if he feel no problem with that site link. She thanked me also, for helping her.
Second time, when she completed 1000 posts, I told her about bonus points. At that time she replied, Sunil has already told her about bonus points.

Sandhya,. why are you explaining yourself here?? Usha has not named any person here, there are so many other members here who could have done what she is referring to! :blink: :blink: :dry:

Be assured, only the ones who have sent her such messages will be punished, those who have not sent her any such intimidating messages need not worry!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you for your reply, Kalyani!!!
Thanks a lot!!!!

Meera sandhu
Thanks a lot!!!!

Thanks for what??? :blink: :unsure: :unsure: :dry: Do you wish to say something that I don't know or I am not understanding from your earlier post???

I sincerely hope that the moderators/senior members and the moderator like senior members will not send PMs to newcomers intimidating them and also spreading falsehood against members/moderators they dislike , like it happened in my case.The result is that either the new comers feel it is safer to be with the domineering member/moderator team or after a while quit when it becomes stressful...but a few who dont care and go on without caring for their words , like me get to become their targets...I hope that with the positive change that is taking place such member/moderator alliances become a thing of the past...
Its really sad and discouraging act from the members who need to respect moderators actions. There is a formal system in place to contact admin for any anamolies. Usha, please do let me know of the incident either through pm or contact us page. We will take necessary action.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Thanks a lot!!!!

Thanks for what??? :blink: :unsure: :unsure: :dry: Do you wish to say something that I don't know or I am not understanding from your earlier post???

I liked your reply. That's why I thanked you :P :laugh: :laugh:
Nothing else :woohoo:
Don't think too much. :P

Meera sandhu
Thanks a lot!!!!

I liked your reply. That's why I thanked you :P :laugh: :laugh:
Nothing else :woohoo:
Don't think too much. :P

Don't worry, I don't think too much! I got a lot of interesting stuff to think about and interesting posts to read and respond to ! ! :P :P :laugh: :cheer:

I sincerely hope that the moderators/senior members and the moderator like senior members will not send PMs to newcomers intimidating them and also spreading falsehood against members/moderators they dislike , like it happened in my case.The result is that either the new comers feel it is safer to be with the domineering member/moderator team or after a while quit when it becomes stressful...but a few who dont care and go on without caring for their words , like me get to become their targets...I hope that with the positive change that is taking place such member/moderator alliances become a thing of the past...

Most unfortunate - to say the least! I can't believe it after spending years here! Hope appropriate action would follow out of this unsavory episode!
Its really sad and discouraging act from the members who need to respect moderators actions. There is a formal system in place to contact admin for any anamolies. Usha, please do let me know of the incident either through pm or contact us page. We will take necessary action.

Thanks a lo Maverick , i will do so once the Inbox gets restored .. :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hi there,

Boddunan Team feels really disappointed to see such replies which has no relevance to the thread topic.
Please be informed that any member can be banned forever anytime, if found violating the boddunan norms, doesn't matter whether he/she is a senior most member or a new member.

We hope all members shall continue to maintain boddunan a peaceful platform.

If any disputes, please discuss with Boddunan Support Team.

atulb@boddunan.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.