Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
"The question can be asked any time. So please check forums regularly."

every time we cant able to login,u have to fix time
Dear friends.. how about having a Hall of Fame of every month and post the top 5 members on Hall of Fame? Possibly add their names on home page :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Idea is good.This will make members more active.But it may always contain same names only which will make it ignore by others.
this a good idea......
Good move. Its very good work. Will try to sharp my brain :) But is there any thing such as registering to the contest?

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
There is no registration is required for this. Your account with boddunan is enough to participate in this. Check for the new topic which will be created any time in a day and answer the question and you could be the winner. And imagine you will be really enjoy and happy to be as a winner :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Is this hall of fame for one month ? So the names will be displayed in home page for a month ? It is a great idea. But displaying the same name for one month may annoy others.Is it possible for one week with some more members so that some more may be satisfied.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I think one week is enough. Because if it one month members will not have that much patience to be active for the whole month. If it is a week, they will try to be active for that week to see their names in the Hall of fame.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Yes...One week hall of fame will refresh hall of fame weekly.Else it will be a hall of framed names.
If it is one week.. we have only 7 days and max 7 winners. So it is tough to decide 2 or 5 members in hall of fame as most of them may won same number of quiz. What do you say guys.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.