The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
thank you sir for approving and publishing a few articles today....
still a few more articles to go.
thank you

Meera sandhu
i have a doubt..
should we provide article links of all eligible articles or just its titles are enough?

Meera sandhu
@sandhya, links are better.

Guys, now time to pack up and get the articles on to the mail box. Please send the list to support through contact us form. Please do not PM me them.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@sandhya, links are better.

Guys, now time to pack up and get the articles on to the mail box. Please send the list to support through contact us form. Please do not PM me them.

Sir I am not getting. Some articles are yet to approve.
Have I sent the articles list through PM for the league-3?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have sent the links of articles through boddunan support. Maverick sir, can you confirm me that you got the list of links or not?

Want to make each day Accountable

I have sent the links of articles through boddunan support. Maverick sir, can you confirm me that you got the list of links or not?

How did you sent. is it copy paste system?please...
Some articles are pending in my box.

Yes, I copied the links of the articles and sent through boddunan support. Though, your article is pending, still you can send the links of it.

Yes, I copied the links of the articles and sent through boddunan support. Though, your article is pending, still you can send the links of it.

Three are pending. so how can i get link? 404 error is showing.

no need to worry friends..
for those unpublished articles, just submit its title. it's enough
am really happy to see Ram Chettan and Ronark in the list of winners this time

Meera sandhu

Three are pending. so how can i get link? 404 error is showing.

Put the cursor on the article which is pending, right click and click on " Copy link location". In this way you can have that link.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.