Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I wasn't really there in the last month. However, it was always going to come back here as I mentioned. And secondly congrats to all the winners. It's a great place to be. Congrats to all the winners once again.
I wasn't really there in the last month. However, it was always going to come back here as I mentioned. And secondly congrats to all the winners. It's a great place to be. Congrats to all the winners once again.

Forget about missed chances. Think of today and shoot ahead. Sky is the limit.

Some time last time, you had said that, even sky is not the limit. Was it you? I don't really remember. Sorry, if I am putting words in your mouth. But anyways, yes, there is always today and tomorrow.

Some time last time, you had said that, even sky is not the limit. Was it you? I don't really remember. Sorry, if I am putting words in your mouth. But anyways, yes, there is always today and tomorrow.

It's ok. But it depends on the context . Even now sky is not the limit if you are capable. But remember that first of all you should.reach a particular limit . Then you can think of breaking the limits.
For some even reaching up to sky is hard because it has not limit, but others want to cross the limitless and for them even sky is not the limit. However, limit or not limit, achieving newer heights or setting newer goals, beyond ones own limits and achieving them too is always commendable. (See, I have created a saying that will be remembered for ages to come) :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

For some even reaching up to sky is hard because it has not limit, but others want to cross the limitless and for them even sky is not the limit. However, limit or not limit, achieving newer heights or setting newer goals, beyond ones own limits and achieving them too is always commendable. (See, I have created a saying that will be remembered for ages to come) :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you sir. I remember your quote. After all your quote inspires and makes a determined one to break the limits. It's no less than any of the famous quote.

It's ok. But it depends on the context . Even now sky is not the limit if you are capable. But remember that first of all you should.reach a particular limit . Then you can think of breaking the limits.

I pretty much understand that. I just made a light hearted comment. And yes, to break out into the vast open, one has to start from some point and in my case, I guess, I have made the beginning. Thanks...

I pretty much understand that. I just made a light hearted comment. And yes, to break out into the vast open, one has to start from some point and in my case, I guess, I have made the beginning. Thanks...

They say, beginning promptly is half work done. All the best.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.