Most people from us don't know about the radiations emitted by cell phone, and their cause on our body. Mobile companies invest huge amount to show surveys which say that there is no harm of cell phones on our body but reality is too far. Radiations emitted by cell phones are weak, but their continuous emission near our body can cause serious effects. You can check radiation level of your phone by pressing *#07# on your mobile, it should be less than 1.6. I am sharing a link which tells about effects and prevention from radiation caused by mobile.

http://empoweredsustenance.com/cell-phone-radiation/

http://www.comparenshop.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Cell phone radiation cause cancer and other serious health hazards. But there is no scientific evidence.But Cell phone has become a part of our lives. Still we can take a few precautions like turning the Phone off at night, not allowing the children and pregnant women cell Phones will serve the purpose.

rambabu wrote:

Cell phone radiation cause cancer and other serious health hazards. But there is no scientific evidence.

Mobile companies conduct paid surveys which is to put fact in between public that there is no evidence that radiation emitted by mobile can cause hazards. If the truth comes in public, then sale of mobiles reduce drastically.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Thank you said by: Rabish Kumar

Cellphone is not harmless but it is useful too.

Thank you said by: rambabu

The World Health Organization has announced as early as 2011 that Cell phones can possibly cause cancer and as a result have listed Cellphones as a " Carcinogenic Hazard".

As cell phones make an excellent communication tool and entwined with the lives of the people. Cellphones can be used with a few precautions, to avoid health hazard Radiation. Turn the Cellphone off while not using it, Don't allow the children to use Cellphones.Look for products designed to shield you as a cellphone user to name few

Cell phones are one of the necessary evils of modern age. We cannot avoid using it so we need to take all the precautions to minimize its adverse effects. I have the bad habit of keeping the phone near my pillow but I do take care to switched it off before sleeping. I also take the precautions of keeping it either in my handbag or on shelf when I am not using it.

@Manoj

Special thanks on your tip to check the radiation level of one's phone. 

All electronic gadgets are poisonous to the environment. Cell phones , more so because of their proximity to us, can harm both ways ..nowadays you get to see small children constantly playing or using their cell phones . .personally I never carry it around nor put it anywhere close to me while sleeping..I leave it on the bedside table ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Cell Phones and about radiation hazards associated with them are known  to all. Despite this the  number of Cell Phone users are increasing by day. This means, users are seeing and treating cell Phones as the most effective Communication tool. Other things like the health risks are set aside,

rambabu wrote:

Cell Phones and about radiation hazards associated with them are known  to all. Despite this the  number of Cell Phone users are increasing by day. This means, users are seeing and treating cell Phones as the most effective Communication tool. Other things like the health risks are set aside,

If that was the case, people wouldn't have taken the precautions of minimising the risk of radiations such as not keeping the phone near their body or switching it off.

With care, one can safely use the mobile without adversely affecting their health.

Usually, people fix alarm on their cell phones and naturally that has to be kept near your bed. Mobile is extremely useful and so knowingly and unknowingly we are all under its negative impact too.  

shampasaid

I don't fully agree. Why so much hype about the cellphones? 21st century is the "Information Age" where communication plays a key role. There's hundreds and thousands of different frequency electromagnetic signals whizzing by your head or through your body as you read this post. Cellphones emit radio waves which are not strong enough to cause cancer. Radio Stations, towers, TVs, IPads, microwaves even cordless phones and pagers emit about the same (or more) level of radiations.

So if you dump all these just because of some reports on the internet, then you are socially dying and believe me it is far worse than a slow poison.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.