People visit in Sirdi in Lacs daily . Do you think its good or its only being profession day by day?

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am not sure because maybe I am not that religious. However, I think most of it is publicity that brings more and more.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu

They say faith and belief moves mountains and both the Saibaba shrines thrive on such blind belief . The concerned saints are gone bt someone smart is taking full advantage of peoples folly . The daily revenues are mind boggling and making quite a few people very rich because we know not all of it is spent for the betterment of  public . But then religion is the biggest business there is..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If the large amounts collected are put to productive  use for benefit of society then it is a worth while activity. If not, it is a breach of faith. Government must come in.

Thank you said by: rambabu

In Shirdi and all over India Saibaba temples are present in quite a good number. I can't say about the huge collections you said. But, I liked your suggestion, that all those funds should be utilized for good purposes like  free education for poor and deserving candidates etc.

Certainly, it has converted into money making machine out of our blind faith. I have nothing against Sai Baba but as we all know that saint like him is omnipresent so we can worship him whenever and wherever we are. So, why should we make so much fuss about it? It's the same case about most of the big temples in India. I think the money matter of the temple should be judiciously handled and used for the society which seems is not the case in a large way. Minimum contribution for the betterment of the society is an eyewash which should be checked  or else it will convert into a huge scam.    

shampasaid

Saibaba temples are the centers for Business Scams. These temples deceive the poor devotees by collecting large sums of donations.

rambabu wrote:

Saibaba temples are the centers for Business Scams. These temples deceive the poor devotees by collecting large sums of donations.

Why do you write such rubbish? Do you know that for a fact ? If  people donate it is out of their free will, there is no compulsion and dception involved . Please be sensible while posting rather than make random statements ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have seen how Saibaba temples are running. There will 3 Artis. In the morning, after noon and evening. For all these simple Aartis, the management charges heavily from the devotees. This is just one example.

suni51 wrote:

I am not sure because maybe I am not that religious. However, I think most of it is publicity that brings more and more.

Just visit any of the Saibaba temples in your area. You will know the real hues of Saibaba temple scams.

Famous temples are like factories generating huge annual turnovers. Whether these are fully accounted for or not is the real issue.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.