I joined long back here but somehow could not contribute much. So, I am not aware of article section. Whatever I had posted, it is only in Forum section. Now, I would like to post some article on "music related subject", would like to know how much I can earn from posting an article? I know, to get good earning one should write quality article. So, can anybody answer my query? 

Regards

Jeets

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

As of now the article writing section has been closed either due to a technical glitch or due to some other reason.. unless the admin clarifies the situation remains the same !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Jeets

Thank you Usha, for your answer regarding my query. 

Its my suggestion to Webmaster: Please arrange some article contest so that member would get interested to post some fresh article.

Regards

Jeets

Administrator is the one, who can take the decision pertaining to Article writing. 

Article contests which were there earlier, are not in operation at presesnt.

Jeets wrote:

Thank you Usha, for your answer regarding my query. 

Its my suggestion to Webmaster: Please arrange some article contest so that member would get interested to post some fresh article.

There have been plenty of suggestions made by some members including myself but the administrator seems least bothered about improving the site and make it attractive to members. So you see a total lack of activity here except a member who furiously clicks on every article possible to amass points .. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.