What is your take on India's decision to refuse 700 crore donation to Kerala from UAE ? Do you think UAE has some selfish interest in this ?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

India is capable in helping their peoples. I think UAE have not any selfish interest.

Center has stated it clearly that they have enough help from within the country and would not take unnecessary help from foreign. I think it is a good call. But somehow the opposition is politicizing it.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I was reading that Kerala's loss amounts to almost 2100 crore rupees and the centre has given Rs 600 crores as of now and help is pouring in from ll over the nation. However, I feel that UAE's financial aid should have been accepted because Kerala and Malayalis have been instrumental in shaping the success story of UAE and if they help now it is more out of gratitude and there is nothing wrong in accepting it..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I was reading that Kerala's loss amounts to almost 2100 crore rupees and the centre has given Rs 600 crores as of now and help is pouring in from ll over the nation. However, I feel that UAE's financial aid should have been accepted because Kerala and Malayalis have been instrumental in shaping the success story of UAE and if they help now it is more out of gratitude and there is nothing wrong in accepting it..

I agree to your opinion. Number of Keralites have contributed to their economy 

Malayalis are key contributors in economic success of UAE. It is said that from each family in Kerala, there is one NRI and many of them go to UAE.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Center has stated it clearly that they have enough help from within the country and would not take unnecessary help from foreign. I think it is a good call. But somehow the opposition is politicizing it.

Politicizing of every issue is livelihood of opposition, let him do.

usha manohar wrote:

Accepting any help or not of other country is part of foreign policy. Second thing Rs 600 is not big amount. Third thing many Malayalis is working in UAE. If UAE wants to help them they can give it in Malayalis working their, they will send it their families in India.

usha manohar wrote:

No Usha, it should not be accepted because the media, especially the leftists, anti-Hindu brigade is being controled by foreign investors and the major financial backing is through Arab countries, we know how much damage these elements have caused and are still causing. Kerala is completely rife with such elements and taking their help would mean even a stronger foothold. Instead, all the churches, mosques and temples in Kerala have a lot of money which will suffice to cover all damages. Since the churches and mosques have always been very vocal in everything, they should take a foot forward now and cough the money they have received from outside investors.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

No Usha, it should not be accepted because the media, especially the leftists, anti-Hindu brigade is being controled by foreign investors and the major financial backing is through Arab countries, we know how much damage these elements have caused and are still causing. Kerala is completely rife with such elements and taking their help would mean even a stronger foothold. Instead, all the churches, mosques and temples in Kerala have a lot of money which will suffice to cover all damages. Since the churches and mosques have always been very vocal in everything, they should take a foot forward now and cough the money they have received from outside investors.

Anyway , now they have denied that they offered any specific financial help , so the question is how did the media even get it so wrong or rather what was tje intention of those who informed the media ? 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Anyway , now they have denied that they offered any specific financial help , so the question is how did the media even get it so wrong or rather what was tje intention of those who informed the media ? 

That is not so hard to guess, isn't it? Once again, the objective is to make the Modi government look bad in the eyes of people by making him appear to be so arrogant to refuse help from UAE. Even if they denied having offered, generally accepting help from other countries come with strings attached and with countries like UAE, it will be quite hard to discern the true intention behind their gesture, but it is not hard to guess what it might.

There are records of now churches being built in the South fashioned after the design of Hindu temples so that the worshippers are misled, slowly and quietly, crosses are being integrated onto temple architectures, it is happening very swiftly and silently so we have to be very careful in accepting help from other countries whose chief interest is propagation of their own religion.

Anyway, Kerala is already being helped on a number of fronts by so many institutions and other states that we don't really need to rely on outside help.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.