Here's a list of simple, doable techniques that will help reduce belly fat.

Take a look http://goweloveit.info/health-and-fitness/8-simple-ways-to-get-rid-of-belly-fat/?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=referral

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Here's a list of simple, doable techniques that will help reduce belly fat.

Take a look http://goweloveit.info/health-and-fitness/8-simple-ways-to-get-rid-of-belly-fat/?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=referral

A Consistent work out with solid planning all along will do miracles in reducing the Belly fat.
Natural ways are always better than surgery to cure belly fat. Some plants give good benefits to human kind. We are not properly utilizing it.
Natural ways are always better than surgery to cure belly fat. Some plants give good benefits to human kind. We are not properly utilizing it.

It's due to the human attitude, " Distant Mountains are rosy." that's why we ignore our natural things to reduce the belly fat right under our nose.
Thankfully I have never had a problem with belly fat at any stage of my life. I feel it is because of a busy schedule and physical work. I do toe touching when I feel a slight heaviness in my stomach , other than that I eat a balanced diet, less rice and more vegetables, fruits and sea food ! I feel that it largely depends on your lifestyle. I see some women and men with large tummies wadle around slowly instead of walikng briskly which in itself will help them reduce belly fat ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thankfully I have never had a problem with belly fat at any stage of my life. I feel it is because of a busy schedule and physical work. I do toe touching when I feel a slight heaviness in my stomach , other than that I eat a balanced diet, less rice and more vegetables, fruits and sea food ! I feel that it largely depends on your lifestyle. I see some women and men with large tummies wadle around slowly instead of walikng briskly which in itself will help them reduce belly fat ..

Lucky you... I think it is also sometimes hereditary..not matter however less and balanced diet I eat, everything goes and shows where it shouldn't show.. :)

What you are doing now are nothing but the activities to keep the Belly fat at bay. The real contributing factor is being busy with some work other.
Hereditary may have something to do with it but on the whole lifestyle also is a deciding factor. I see parents looking trim and fit but their children barely in their teens carrying a double belly and looking overweight and lethargic which goes to show that either the child has some hormonal imbalance or it is just fauklt with their diet and routine !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hereditary may have something to do with it but on the whole lifestyle also is a deciding factor. I see parents looking trim and fit but their children barely in their teens carrying a double belly and looking overweight and lethargic which goes to show that either the child has some hormonal imbalance or it is just fauklt with their diet and routine !

Life style and healthy eating habits clubbed with Physical activity will do the magic.
Teens whose belly fat is visible is only due to less involvement in physical activities, wrong diet- pizza, coke, and other aerated drinks awhich re consumed in large quantities which tends to play havoc with their health.

What I liked about this article is that edible items used as spice like garlic, ginger, which if consumed raw and on a regular basis helps fight belly fat.

Teens whose belly fat is visible is only due to less involvement in physical activities, wrong diet- pizza, coke, and other aerated drinks awhich re consumed in large quantities which tends to play havoc with their health.

What I liked about this article is that edible items used as spice like garlic, ginger, which if consumed raw and on a regular basis helps fight belly fat.

Early in the morning a piece of raw garlic if consumed regularly, is a ver useful remedy for heart ailments , colds and coughs. The virtues of Raw food consumption are well known and they are around since ages.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.