Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

He also thinks that people take whatever rubbish he prattles referring god.

RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

I think his intention was just to praise the NGO’s activities. But by dragging the name of God in between for comparison, he befooled himself. 

I appreciate the Goa C.M.  If you praise God in your prayers for what he gave, why not blame Him for bad workmanship and disasters. However, I have no faith in any hypothetical entity like God and so will nwither pray or praise nor criticize. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If god fails in granting your wishes, god is bad? God has not given anything to humans. Nature gave the all the necessary things for a man to live with all happiness . for this, I pray and praise the mother nature.

In that case what is difference between god and mother nature. both are worshiped by their followers.

May be followers worship.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

I think his intention was just to praise the NGO’s activities. But by dragging the name of God in between for comparison, he befooled himself. 

I appreciate the Goa C.M.  If you praise God in your prayers for what he gave, why not blame Him for bad workmanship and disasters. However, I have no faith in any hypothetical entity like God and so will nwither pray or praise nor criticize. 

Here god has become a person who is prone to make mistakes and has come down to a lower level than the believer. What is the meaning in believing such a ‘person’ and address him using the holy word ‘God’?  

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.