Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Reader's Digest is not a fraud and they regularly send such pamphlets to all its subscribers. They do have an annual sweepstakes where crores of money is to be won by a few lucky. They have genuine lucky draw and people do win money, but only the really really lucky ones!

I too have seen pictures of the prize winners in some of their issues ...I used to subscribe to the magazine a few years ago but now buy an issue when I feel like it ..

Yes Usha, they do it legitimately and it is quite obvious that any magazine will resort to various marketing strategies to attract new subscribers and this is one of them and they do give away prizes. I have been a regular subscriber of RD for more than years but unfortunately, for the past few years, it has turned into another one of those lifestyle magazines so I do not subscribe to it regularly now. But through all these years, I have been able to collect some very good select editions of RD books.

Same here Kalyani, I too have many old issues , some that my father has kept from the 60's and 70's while compared to those , the newer editions seem so glitzy, but inspite of it better than other magazines..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.