The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

There is a reason for the misconception prevailing in a common man here in India. Unscrupulous manufacturers are making fake products with the Label " Made in China."

I think this is the 3rd or 4th time you have repeated the same thing ...it is the same in every discussion !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

There is a reason for the misconception prevailing in a common man here in India. Unscrupulous manufacturers are making fake products with the Label " Made in China."

I think this is the 3rd or 4th time you have repeated the same thing ...it is the same in every discussion !

This my response to Sunils question, that many Indians have the misconception that all Chinese goods are inferior

Depends on the question. If it's a repetition, let the moderator deduct points.

It not just about points because that too is an issue...But your responses which are repetetive make discussions insipid, add something new of your own instead of repeating what others say most of the time ,,

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Right. I will certainly avoid repetitive responses. I will remember.

I think there is nothing much to add on this discussion so I lick this one.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.