Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

I don't understand one thing how Low Lord Rama became the god of Hindus even if he throw his wife Sita out of the house after hearing the words of a washer man. He gave up his wife for the sake of his own reputation. Do you think that Rama's deed was right?

Ramayan is not just a story of Ram and Sita and Ravana and how Ram threw Sita out of home, etc. IT is more about symbolisms and deep meanings and without reading and understanding the full epic, we cannot comment on whether Ram did right or wrong to Sita.

Exactly ! Epics have become so because of their impact on the masses and also the wisdom and depth that they impart! Ramayana is not just a story about Ram and Sita but about a time period in history. Rama too did not lead a happy life but he suffered because of the consequences of his action. One may say he was rigid but it does not make him any lesser a man ! It is precisely because of this quality, where an individual can identify his own self with that of Ram, who is an avatar of God , that these epics become so much a part of your life. Goes to show God is universal and humble and he has no airs ...It is the people who make him seem like a control freak !!!

Ram Sita and Ramayana, it is matter of belief and faith. No evidence available to prove what is written in Ramayana. So it rubbish thing to go to court for justice for that character of Ramayna. 

Yes, it is rubbish. Which is why, the judge dismissed the case describing the case as bereft of logic and facts.

Dismissel is not enough. To stop such type of nonsense practice court must be imposed heavy cost. Every courts of India have Everest of pending cases, it is purely waste of time.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

I don't understand one thing how Low Lord Rama became the god of Hindus even if he throw his wife Sita out of the house after hearing the words of a washer man. He gave up his wife for the sake of his own reputation. Do you think that Rama's deed was right?

Ramayan is not just a story of Ram and Sita and Ravana and how Ram threw Sita out of home, etc. IT is more about symbolisms and deep meanings and without reading and understanding the full epic, we cannot comment on whether Ram did right or wrong to Sita.

Exactly ! Epics have become so because of their impact on the masses and also the wisdom and depth that they impart! Ramayana is not just a story about Ram and Sita but about a time period in history. Rama too did not lead a happy life but he suffered because of the consequences of his action. One may say he was rigid but it does not make him any lesser a man ! It is precisely because of this quality, where an individual can identify his own self with that of Ram, who is an avatar of God , that these epics become so much a part of your life. Goes to show God is universal and humble and he has no airs ...It is the people who make him seem like a control freak !!!

Ram Sita and Ramayana, it is matter of belief and faith. No evidence available to prove what is written in Ramayana. So it rubbish thing to go to court for justice for that character of Ramayna. 

Yes, it is rubbish. Which is why, the judge dismissed the case describing the case as bereft of logic and facts.

Dismissel is not enough. To stop such type of nonsense practice court must be imposed heavy cost. Every courts of India have Everest of pending cases, it is purely waste of time.

I agree with you. Such petitioners must be heavily fined. Judicial system must put an end to such rubbish once and for all.

Not only individuals but government is also doing it. I read today that in one city local administration sent notice to God Hanuman ji to remove his temple and idol from road.

anil wrote:

Not only individuals but government is also doing it. I read today that in one city local administration sent notice to God Hanuman ji to remove his temple and idol from road.

Did it issue summons to Hanuman to appear in the Court ? Anil, is there any limit to this foolishness ?

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Did it issue summons to Hanuman to appear in the Court ? Anil, is there any limit to this foolishness ?

The point which we are missing all along is that Hindus                     themselves undermine their own gods. Can you expect such             a thing happening in Islam or Christianity?  This is because              Hinduism is a divided house. Even Dr Ambedkar wrote a                  against Hindu gods. How many know  this ?

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

The point which we are missing all along is that Hindus                     themselves undermine their own gods. Can you expect such             a thing happening in Islam or Christianity?  This is because              Hinduism is a divided house. Even Dr Ambedkar wrote a                  against Hindu gods. How many know  this ?

Yes, I'm aware that Ambedkar renounced Hinduism and has become a Buddhist.. But I'm not aware, he has written ill about Hindu Gods. But with reference to the thread, I wonder how people file a case defending Gods whose existence is believed to be mere fiction by the Courts.

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Yes, I'm aware that Ambedkar renounced Hinduism and has become a Buddhist.. But I'm not aware, he has written ill about Hindu Gods. But with reference to the thread, I wonder how people file a case defending Gods whose existence is believed to be mere fiction by the Courts.

It make no difference if some one write ill about Hindus Gods. Out belief and faith is much strong in our religion. I never listen that Hindu Dharma Khatrey main Hai.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

It make no difference if some one write ill about Hindus Gods. Out belief and faith is much strong in our religion. I never listen that Hindu Dharma Khatrey main Hai.

Agreed.

Despite criticisms and condemnations, Hindu Dharma continues to flow like a Live river. No obstacle can stop its mighty flow.

It appears that the courts in Bihar will not learn anything. again a ridiculous act. This time the mythological deity Hanuman has been issued with Summons. 

https://in.news.yahoo.com/summons-issued-lord-hanuman-court-appearance-bihar-091604931.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

First, Court summons were issued to  Rama. Now, it is the turn of Bajrangbali. Next what ? Perhaps Ravan who molested Sita. Who can save this country from these superstitious lot ?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.