It is amazing to see the spirit of unity and compassion towards fellow gamblers. Recently, a gambler lost Rs. fifty lakh. As il luck would have it, he was hospitalized for cancer.  His gambler friends came to his rescue. They are financing his medical treatment and also supporting his family. After all, he had lost the money to the other gamblers and they must help him. Never seen such spirit elsewhere. This is incident at Khandoli Agra.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Gamblers are also human being. Gambling is their profession or hobby, but they are senstive and emotional other human being. Forgot for a moment that are gambler, they are gentelmen.

anil wrote:

Gamblers are also human being. Gambling is their profession or hobby, but they are senstive and emotional other human being. Forgot for a moment that are gambler, they are gentelmen.

True.Simply because one is a Gambler, it doesn't mean he lacks compassion and benevolence.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

True.Simply because one is a Gambler, it doesn't mean he lacks compassion and benevolence.

Compassion an benevolence is human attributes. It have not any connection with profession and habits.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Compassion an benevolence is human attributes. It have not any connection with profession and habits.

Exactly.A thief too has a heart and emotions.

exactly gamblers are also human and they have human hearts too which pains when sees a painful situation of any human being 

bhuyali saroj

I guess fear of impending death does strike a chord with most people, especially those who have been together through thick and thin , in the same profession

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

its good to see that humanity is still alive in this bad world and just because of some good hearted person many poor people are alive 

bhuyali saroj

usha manohar wrote:

I guess fear of impending death does strike a chord with most people, especially those who have been together through thick and thin , in the same profession.

It is not matter that peoples have been together and known to each one. We read and heard that how some peoples helps others although they don't know each other. It is human quality. 

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I guess fear of impending death does strike a chord with most people, especially those who have been together through thick and thin , in the same profession.

It is not matter that peoples have been together and known to each one. We read and heard that how some peoples helps others although they don't know each other. It is human quality. 

Lending a helping hand to those who are in distress is human nature. During my morning walks i helped an accident victim by calling an Ambulance to take him to the nearest hospital. It may not be true for all humans. There are indifferent humans too.

if someone is successful in saving one's life then the person who saved, he/she will have the happiest feeling in his/her life, because it is what we called humanity and which should be inside everyone. 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.