Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Chemicals used in agriculture has lead to decrease in numbers of many species of birds and has brought them on the brink of extinction, most notably of vultures that are considered as nature's scavengers and control the population of many other species of smaller birds, thus maintaining the natural balance of ecosystem!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I agree with the views of the members,especially, very well explained by Kalyani.The adverse effects of chemicals are also responsible in tampering the texture of soil,normal growth of crops and it indirectly effects the human beings too...!
Manure is more useful to agriculture than chemical.But due to lack of it fafmers are using chemacals as they have no pet animals ,they are using tractor to crop.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
The greenery pesticides can help us more it can be prepared by many plants.We can use the cow dung as a pesticide.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Due to intense use of chemicals in food . this posionous food has now started to change the Gene structure of humans.
the medicine which is used for agriculture, if that is given in less doss it is a medicine if else if it is given in over doss then it is a poision to the agriculture

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.