Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Green is my most favourite colour and hence I love forests though I haven't visited deep forests. 2 years before I went to Mysore and returned in the afternoon through Satyamangalam forest....Veerappan's home forest :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Green is my most favourite colour and hence I love forests though I haven't visited deep forests. 2 years before I went to Mysore and returned in the afternoon through Satyamangalam forest....Veerappan's home forest :woohoo: :woohoo:

This also mean that you meet with veerappan.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No... veerappan's ghost :P
He died years before B)

Meera sandhu

No... veerappan's ghost :P
He died years before B)

Sandhya had Veerappan ghost mustache? :laugh:

But true for me too i love greenery.Rarely i find in the city. :evil:
[quote]
Worth Is the Wait to Share the Poet's Pangs
Laced With Cares And Love For Our Dumb Dears!
How Could Be Peace Here When, Tears Roll Down
Their Cursing Faces,Helpless Visages Frown
The Mindless,Meaningless Acts of The Mighty
Superior Beings!Selfishly Oblivious Of Duty
To The Lesser beings,Land,Woods And Mother
Nature!Yet Hopes Abide in Hearts for Ever
That All Would Wake Up Like Our Kumaresh
Very Happy That He is Creative And Fresh!
Sprite_2012-05-30.gif[/quote]

I see the poet is back yet again!!! A very nice piece indeed, Kumaresh thanks for your poem as well as bringing out the poet in Chinmoy yet again, after some gap!! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
A poet is jumping out of Chinmayjee's pocket frequently, though you haven't noticed it :P
stun_2012-05-30.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
A poet is jumping out of Chinmayjee's pocket frequently, though you haven't noticed it :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7308]}
Yes a great poem what a nice expressions in the poem. I am waiting to see more from him.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
[quote]A poet is jumping out of Chinmayjee's pocket frequently, though you haven't noticed it [/quote]

I noticed that he does write occasionally but not of this caliber and feeling!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]A poet is jumping out of Chinmayjee's pocket frequently, though you haven't noticed it

I noticed that he does write occasionally but not of this caliber and feeling!!![/quote]

May be, he also bribing Kumaresh to stay here with lovely poems...... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.