Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Like or dislike,it has been a very common experience that a chat ultimately veers round to that and one has to shield or open up using his or her discretion!

[quote = They all form the informal channels of communication, meeting the undesirable curiosity of human minds!

Very true, there are times when you have to simply go with the flow....people have different facets to their personality, both positive and negative..

I never mind such people, rather I would want them to invite me seat me properly make some tea or coffee to make my mood and ask in detail. :)[/quote]

The kind of information and news you can get when you show even the least bit of interest is amazing ! I do humor such people once in a while and it sure is very entertaining !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like or dislike,it has been a very common experience that a chat ultimately veers round to that and one has to shield or open up using his or her discretion!

[quote = They all form the informal channels of communication, meeting the undesirable curiosity of human minds!

Very true, there are times when you have to simply go with the flow....people have different facets to their personality, both positive and negative..

I never mind such people, rather I would want them to invite me seat me properly make some tea or coffee to make my mood and ask in detail. :)

The kind of information and news you can get when you show even the least bit of interest is amazing ! I do humor such people once in a while and it sure is very entertaining ![/quote]

Actually I keep away from such people. If they say something bad about other people, then it's sure, they will do the same thing with us, in our absence.

Meera sandhu
I keep myself away from the people who don't respect me.

Want to make each day Accountable

I never mind such people, rather I would want them to invite me seat me properly make some tea or coffee to make my mood and ask in detail. :)

The kind of information and news you can get when you show even the least bit of interest is amazing ! I do humor such people once in a while and it sure is very entertaining ![/quote]

That's what I mean. this is as good a fun as a comedy serial. :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The kind of information and news you can get when you show even the least bit of interest is amazing ! I do humor such people once in a while and it sure is very entertaining !

That's what I mean. this is as good a fun as a comedy serial. :evil:[/quote]

True ! We have a lady visitor who comes home once every month. She used to be a teacher in a private school, with no pension, now staying in a hostel for destitute women.She comes home and has a meal with us and spends some time - we give her fruits or a saree or whatever she requires. In spite of her status which is pathetic, there is no dearth of gossip , most of which is harmful in my opinion , since she has nothing good to say about any one...I often tell her t be more positive...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I do not encourage anyone to ask personal questions either about myself or others. Hence, others also do not ask such questions knowing my habit. One of my neighbors, however, often asks questions about activities of my brother, his daughter in law etc. but I always briefly just say- I do not know.

If you ask/ reply to personal questions, others will be encouraged to ask more.

Thats very true, people feel that they have to ask you something when you ask them some personal question even as simple as How is your health ? I have had this experience where I have had to listen to the entire medical history of the person ...

I hate discussing personal matters with outsiders too. Actually they ask your personal affairs. Then they change the form of your words and start spreading abnormal stories in whole society. They do so either because they are jealous or they have no other work to do rather than this. This is nothing but uncultured behaviour. I have experienced this in my college also. Girls have nothing to do rather than to spread rumours and abnormal stories because they are jealous.
I hate discussing personal matters with outsiders too. Actually they ask your personal affairs. Then they change the form of your words and start spreading abnormal stories in whole society. They do so either because they are jealous or they have no other work to do rather than this. This is nothing but uncultured behaviour. I have experienced this in my college also. Girls have nothing to do rather than to spread rumours and abnormal stories because they are jealous.

Most people are extremely curious by nature and do not realise when they are crossing the limits of decency while probing ! The best thing to do is either be diplomatic by giving noncommital answers which would make them frustrated since they are not getting what they want or be outright blunt ! :unsure:

I think it's most common in rural places than cities. People in urban places are so much engaged in their activities that they can't find enough time gossiping. But house wives of remote places who stay at home always have a lot of time to think.....as it's said, "Idle mind is devil's workshop".
So, they got busy in thinking about personal matters of her neighbours.

Meera sandhu
I think it's most common in rural places than cities. People in urban places are so much engaged in their activities that they can't find enough time gossiping. But house wives of remote places who stay at home always have a lot of time to think.....as it's said, "Idle mind is devil's workshop".
So, they got busy in thinking about personal matters of her neighbours.

Curiosity is there even among city dwellers , but of a different nature.In smaller towns and villages, they like to keep tabs on each and every movement of their neighbors and many feel that they are justified in doing so ! :huh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.