we all people have to work in kitchen some or the other time even males too..but there are some work which we really hate doing..as like I hate washing utensils and preparing dough for chapatis or actually i hate kneading for preparing anything whether chapati, paranthe or puri etc..

what work you people dont like to do in kitchen??

a.s.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Scrapping coconut and washing utensils!!!! ha ha

Meera sandhu
Sometime few works in kitchen which I feel irritating, its depends on my mood. sometimes nothing any work like to hate, but sometime i will hate kitchen , just like in summer days.
Sometime few works in kitchen which I feel irritating, its depends on my mood. sometimes nothing any work like to hate, but sometime i will hate kitchen , just like in summer days.

yes in summers it is like 'aag ki bhatti' especially while preparing chapatis.. :( :(

a.s.
I have worked in kitchen but very less.I have prepared tea,Maggi,Some kind of Sandwitches and PIZZA.

I liked it all. :) :) :) :laugh:

Want to make each day Accountable

I have worked in kitchen but very less.I have prepared tea,Maggi,Some kind of Sandwitches and PIZZA.

So you are maggi and pizza expert.
I like to prepare tea as I love to take tea.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
we all people have to work in kitchen some or the other time even males too..but there are some work which we really hate doing..as like I hate washing utensils and preparing dough for chapatis or actually i hate kneading for preparing anything whether chapati, paranthe or puri etc..

what work you people dont like to do in kitchen??

On the other hand I like most jobs in the kitchen except washing utensils especially the large ones in which we cook...I dont mind cleaning plates and glasses but the others I hate to do...Since my maid is erratic, i have to do it :(

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I like all work in kitchen but if any one spoil the kitchen i dont like to work there at all

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

work is work and this is a good habit to do own work.there should be no hesitation.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

So you are maggi and pizza expert.
I like to prepare tea as I love to take tea.

Yes,i love PIZZA.

Want to make each day Accountable

I like all work in kitchen but if any one spoil the kitchen i dont like to work there at all

i too hate it when so many things are scattered here and there in kitchen.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.