The topic is locked.
Are they related ?
We hear references about a weak chin which is supposed to show a person who is not determined and small hands , lacking in masculine strength, long nose etc etc....
So one wonders if there is a co relation between our looks and our characteristics?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I do not know what physical features have to do with character. This needs some statistical research. However, any organization does not believe in this because while selecting candidates for employment, nobody will say that the weak chinned candidate lacks in self determination.

But looks affect in various ways. A very bizarre looking person may be a very good humor actor. His very bizarre disproportionate figure may evoke laughter. The audience would laugh on seeing Tuntun on screen even before she delivered a single dialogue.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I do not know what physical features have to do with character. This needs some statistical research. However, any organization does not believe in this because while selecting candidates for employment, nobody will say that the weak chinned candidate lacks in self determination.

But looks affect in various ways. A very bizarre looking person may be a very good humor actor. His very bizarre disproportionate figure may evoke laughter. The audience would laugh on seeing Tuntun on screen even before she delivered a single dialogue.

Apparently there is some relationship between looks and personality of a person.I found an interesting article on the subject ...

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20126957.300-how-your-looks-betray-your-personality.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Look doesn't matter much but if we have a good and pleasant personality then automatically our look changes.It is personality which changes our look.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Are they related ?
We hear references about a weak chin which is supposed to show a person who is not determined and small hands , lacking in masculine strength, long nose etc etc....
So one wonders if there is a co relation between our looks and our characteristics?

I agree with this, certain features of a particular person indicate his strengths and character in certain areas. You can see a strong willed person in his/her first appearance. Such people stand-out unmistakably.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Are they related ?

I guess you are trying to discuss astrology - face reading.
No this is nothing to do with astrology or face-reading but build of a particular person That is very important as personality and the way he is built speaks about a person, positively or otherwise. His physic tells all about him.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I thinks looks are very important and it will reflect your personality too................
Are they related ?

I don't think so.

With our determination and efforts, we can change many personal traits of ours, though not all. We can train ourselves. :evil:

Meera sandhu
No this is nothing to do with astrology or face-reading but build of a particular person That is very important as personality and the way he is built speaks about a person, positively or otherwise. His physic tells all about him.

A person's looks are influenced a lot by his/her mental make up and personality.A confident person has confident manners this reflects in ones looks as well ! That's how certain features like chin and eyes are always refereed while assessing a person..

Yes personality of a confidence person is very much like by many other person.This type of person become idol for them...........
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.