Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In relation of love or husband wife friendship is necessary.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
When they are in love for their eyes the world "they think the world is so happy.

They will be so happy all the times. They will tell nice jokes that time.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
When they are in love for their eyes the world "they think the world is so happy.

but when end then they feel all end-this is bad.
In Bengali there is a proverb-when demand is in front of you,then love will go through window.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Maybe I cann't identify as I am poor in reading anybody face or gestures and judge whether they are in love...Even if they move together I don't believe untill they confirm that they love each other... :dry: :lol: :)

but when end then they feel all end-this is bad.
In Bengali there is a proverb-when demand is in front of you,then love will go through window.

a bit confusing :dry: :dry:
Can you explain???

Meera sandhu
Maybe I cann't identify as I am poor in reading anybody face or gestures and judge whether they are in love...Even if they move together I don't believe untill they confirm that they love each other...

Oh then you need some knowledge towards this as I am a non-perfect reader of human face.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Maybe I cann't identify as I am poor in reading anybody face or gestures and judge whether they are in love...Even if they move together I don't believe untill they confirm that they love each other... :dry: :lol: :)

Samjhe waale samajh gaye hain...
Na sanjhe woh Anadi hai.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.