The topic is locked.
My mother always advices me....."You need not earn 5 or 6 digit salary. But you should earn at least a small amount so that you need not depend on your husband for your small needs. He may give you everything, yet you should do your part".

Looking after the kids and family, cooking food and keeping home clean and tidy is also an effort. Yet, only a few people notice her work. Isn't it???

Also, I think, if she earns a living, she gets a little more respect from Sasural and also the society. What's your opinion??????

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A woman can earn pocket money even by economically managing her household. Most husbands do not spend money for household themselves but leave this to their wives and give them a lump sum every month for this.
If a housewife can spare some time for job or business, she can well do this and earn more than her pocket money needs.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Mary
Thats a great thing. Even my mother also says me, that we should never depend on others financially, at least for fulfilling small needs we should earn something.

Earning little bit at least gives some respect and that to self respect.

suppose if am asking money to my husband for purchasing flowers , he will give, then i want money for purchasing nail polish, then again i will ask him, he will give. Again i want to have bangles and i ask him, he will say you, you are spending more money and you may get hurt with those words. So a women also should need to make some money so that she can reach her small needs.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Also, even if he gives with good heart, we may often hesitate to ask more thinking, if he like it or not. Isn't it?
If it's our own money, we need not give any reasons for its spendings

Meera sandhu
yes exactly, if we take money from him, we need to tell how much we have spend for which thing. If it is our money then there is no need to tell all the prices and all

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Also, many in-laws are there who think their daughter-in-law is having free food without earning. They even forget her services to the family. Also, what about husband's relatives who keep questioning such poor 'bahus'.....isn't it?

Meera sandhu
I wonder what is woman's Small Needs ! :unsure: ! Seems to be very clever statement. Anyway can you put more torchlight on this Sandhya jee.? :)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
I wonder what is woman's Small Needs ! :unsure: ! Seems to be very clever statement. Anyway can you put more torchlight on this Sandhya jee.? :)

Am saying about lipstick and maskara :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
It's sure, men don't want it :P :P :P :) :) :) :) :) :)

Meera sandhu

True..
My wife purchased Pond's gold radiance Youth Serum(25 ml) and Glow day cream (30 ml).. And price is Rs. 899.00 and Rs. 499.00 respectively .....

True ... these are small needs... (thank God she is not around)

:unsure: :unsure:

True..
My wife purchased Pond's gold radiance Youth Serum(25 ml) and Glow day cream (30 ml).. And price is Rs. 899.00 and Rs. 499.00 respectively .....

That's why I am telling, if it's her earnings, you will never give us such a list :angry: :angry: :angry: :P :P

Meera sandhu

True..

That's why I am telling, if it's her earnings, you will never give us such a list :angry: :angry: :angry: :P :P

She is earning!! you know...She is earning!!
:woohoo: Thank God!!! :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.