Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
bhuyali saroj wrote:

others opinion sometimes work but it is also important to find out our own mistake and then rectifying it. So self analysis is also important because in our life sometimes we don't find anyone who can help us at that particular moment and at that point of time self analysis helps a lot. 

Yes you are absolutely right ! neutral_face.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Some quotes on self analysis and introspection ..

“The only journey is the one within -The problem with introspection is that it has no end.”

and

Ignorance is our deepest secret.

And it is one of the scariest things out there, because those of us who are most ignorant are also the ones who often don't know it or don't want to admit it.

Here is a quick test:

If you have never changed your mind about some fundamental tenet of your belief, if you have never questioned the basics, and if you have no wish to do so, then you are likely ignorant.

Before it is too late, go out there and find someone who, in your opinion, believes, assumes, or considers certain things very strongly and very differently from you, and just have a basic honest conversation.

Easier said than done ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Self analysis is the best tool indeed especially for them who are very much aware about their own self. Problem is with them who fail to understand what is good for themselves and also not willing to listen to their loved one's advice. One should remain open to every kind of advice, then analyse it according to his/her interest and then take the right decision.  

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Self analysis is the best tool indeed especially for them who are very much aware about their own self. Problem is with them who fail to understand what is good for themselves and also not willing to listen to their loved one's advice. One should remain open to every kind of advice, then analyse it according to his/her interest and then take the right decision.  

Sometimes we see people coming from humble backgrounds more wise and open to suggestion than the so called evolved minds. In my house, we used to sometimes take the service of a gardener from the horticulture dept for spraying pesticide on mango trees during season. The person is helped by our maid and her husband . After watching the procedure for two years now the couple do the spraying themselves , also have devised a head cap and face cover for themselves for protection. I have also given them gloves and rubber boots which keeps them safe. Now they are teaching me as to how it is done ..blush

usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Sometimes we see people coming from humble backgrounds more wise and open to suggestion than the so called evolved minds. In my house, we used to sometimes take the service of a gardener from the horticulture dept for spraying pesticide on mango trees during season. The person is helped by our maid and her husband . After watching the procedure for two years now the couple do the spraying themselves , also have devised a head cap and face cover for themselves for protection. I have also given them gloves and rubber boots which keeps them safe. Now they are teaching me as to how it is done ..blush

Yes, you are right. Some evolved minds feel that they know everything. That creates all the fuss. One who may come from any background must have the hunger to learn and benefit from it but if one lacks that quest then no one can help him/her to become a wise decision maker.   

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Yes, you are right. Some evolved minds feel that they know everything. That creates all the fuss. One who may come from any background must have the hunger to learn and benefit from it but if one lacks that quest then no one can help him/her to become a wise decision maker.   

The more we analyze our actions the more we see where there is scope to improve and for people coming from humble background it also may be a question of livelihood since the better their understanding of their surroundings , the more work they are able to generate..

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

It is only those who are sensitive to others needs and are unselfish that tend to go in for self analysis, but for the rest as long as their purpose is served they care a hoot about others ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.