Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

We have had several incidents where Hindu girls, high school students being lured away from home by Muslim boys and sent to Kerala , almost all of them boarders , staying in Madrasas close to the school . In one instance the parents were able to stop the girl before running away because of timely information received from her friends. The complaint registered was taken back because our esteemed MLA intervened since a Madrasa was actively involved. However, they were asked to shift to a different place and the police have been keeping a strict watch on them because of the bad publicity they received earlier..There a few hundred Madrasas in our district alone and it is anyone guess as to how many of them encourage this ..

Sad to see such practices in name of religion. It is evil and should be condemned by every sensible citizen irrespective of religion. There needs to be legal actions against such practices and strict law to avoid it.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

vijay wrote:

I started my industrial career in a backward region of eastern UP in mid seventies. I was told that the tribal women were sexually exploited by contractors for as low as four annas or 25 paise. I do not like writing this but they were Hindu contractors. So @ Kalyani and @Usha what are we to say about Hindus? Please stop looking at people in terms of their religion. You seem to be suffering from some phobias based on half truths which you have chosen to believe. Life is much bigger and better than these narrow prisms.

Thanks for pointing out my phobias, I should probably go see a psychiatrist! At the same time, I will also point out that the case you stated about exploitation of workers by contractors happens in cities also today and is an example of sexual harassment of the hapless by the powerful. No religious factor comes in focus as the contractors as well as workers come from a  variety of religions and castes including Hindus. But the fact that I have stated is exactly that, a fact, love jihad is happening everywhere with a view to propagating a particular religion. There are even fixed rates for eg, 25000 rupees for making a Brahmin girl pregnant, 20000 for a Kshatriya girl etc. The amount I have stated is only figurative to explain my point, the actual amount varies. But it is happening and calling people like me and Usha as suffering from certain phobias will not negate the true facts.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Vijay has a point when he refers to contractors exploiting tribal women. However this is not so relevant in context of Love Jehad.  However, love Jehad topic is now in back stage and there are more important matters now. I may also point out that one is free to criticize others' opinion but should refrain from making insulting comments again anyone. It is not in good taste to say that some member is suffering from a phobia. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The dictionary meaning of phobia is an extremely strong dislike or fear of someone or something. It is in this connection I had used the term It is not to insult anyone which I would not like to do.

vijay wrote:

The dictionary meaning of phobia is an extremely strong dislike or fear of someone or something. It is in this connection I had used the term It is not to insult anyone which I would not like to do.

Good. This is discussion Forum. Members can express their own opinions.In this connection Personal abuse should be avoided.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.