Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:

Ironically, we have deadlines to pay our tax. But these government projects that run on taxpayers money have no deadline. 

Government projects have deadline but only in papers. Here in my city sewarage project is under construction, when it will complete only God knows. 

suni51 wrote:

Governments and their employees do not like the word "DEADLINE" for themselves. They think in a simple ideology- Why do it now when you have taxpayers' money for 35+ years at your disposal. As far the question why they are in such a hurry on the road, the answer is simple... either they have to sit and earn money in their office or take a rest after so much of hard work they did counting their funds, pension etc and planning for the next strike to increase their salaries and perks.Beside they have to show that they have the first right on everything this country has.

Deadline is not the idea of government or its employees anyways. 

Who wants to die on his stomach by determining dead line. Leader are policy maker and employee have liability to apply them. Both are not interested in any deadline they like open ended.

When I look back on my own student days , I see that I worked best when there was pressure and a deadline to catch up with. If the rest of us can work towards a deadline , I dont see why our netas go scot free 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Ironically, we have deadlines to pay our tax. But these government projects that run on taxpayers money have no deadline. 

Government projects have deadline but only in papers. Here in my city sewarage project is under construction, when it will complete only God knows. 

The entire city of Bangalore is paralyzed by the ever going Metro work project which is running so late. Every place s dug and left. Traffic is a chaos and the Government is sleeping over the plan. The city has become a hell. Trees have been cut and the construction is just going on.....

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

usha manohar wrote:

When I look back on my own student days , I see that I worked best when there was pressure and a deadline to catch up with. If the rest of us can work towards a deadline , I dont see why our netas go scot free 

Every person have pressure to complete work, its depends on person how they are dealing with it. For personal work every person likes to complete work with in time, if they failed in it, they will suffer loss, and it is their own. But for government employee every delay in work give profit to them, so they never dare to decide deadline.

Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

The entire city of Bangalore is paralyzed by the ever going Metro work project which is running so late. Every place s dug and left. Traffic is a chaos and the Government is sleeping over the plan. The city has become a hell. Trees have been cut and the construction is just going on.....

Why not government sleep, these projects are hen which are laying gold eggs, they are enjoying it.

Deadlines must be imposed in government work. The government employees must be punished for not following deadlines. This is the only way to make them work hard.

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Why not government sleep, these projects are hen which are laying gold eggs, they are enjoying it.

And not to forget the political blame game..center blaming state and state blaming center. They gain political brownies and we face the consequences of delayed projects.And to make situation worst, some language rivalries do pop up just before election...breaking the signs in Hindi and so on. Development is always at back foot and politics and division politics gets the limelight.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

arjun sai wrote:

Deadlines must be imposed in government work. The government employees must be punished for not following deadlines. This is the only way to make them work hard.

Who will impose deadline? Only courts can do it. If courts order politician will pass bill in Parliament to declare it ineffective.

Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

And not to forget the political blame game..center blaming state and state blaming center. They gain political brownies and we face the consequences of delayed projects.And to make situation worst, some language rivalries do pop up just before election...breaking the signs in Hindi and so on. Development is always at back foot and politics and division politics gets the limelight.

It is another example of political game, if government is changed coming government will slow down progress of projects of last government or stop project on the name of review. New government give first order to review of all projects of last government. Here in my area BJP Government begins work of new sugar mill in 2008. Just after it BJP lost in election and congress made government. New government slow down work and never try to compete it in five years. When in 2013 BJP come in to power they completed this project with in year.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.