Income Tax authorities broad-based its probe into the alleged financial irregularities in the "Indian Premier League" surveying offices and looking into documents in tandem with the Enforcement Directorate(ED) investigating the routing of funds from tax havens into the three-year-old league. The surveys are continuing.

At the same time, raids were carried on 4 IPL teams..

In Kolkata, Kolkata Knight Riders including SRK's home.
In Chennai, Chennai Super Kings and India Cements.
In Secunderabad, Deccan Charges office.
In Punjab, on Kings Punjab.

What do you say about the future of IPL and Mr. Lalit Modi???

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I know of so many such IT raids and their poor outcome that I have lost all faith in such exercises.And let us see what this one eventually produces!As far as my opinion about Mr.Lalit Modi is concerned I would just say the sooner he goes, the better for Indian cricket!!
Yes... IT dept. have found that Modi have 3 fake companies that sponsored some percent of the share in the Kolkata, chennia, Deccan and Punjab teams.

Think Modi has to face the music of Tharoor.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yes he has to face the music this time.Let us hope BCCI displays enough sense of purpose and determination to set its house in order.
yes Modi has to face the music. He is the king pin of Black money whitening gang. I think the congress has got some courage since they are now lost as Tharoor steps down and have to have some gain may be in the shape of Modi
What Sashi Tharoor did, was an act of indiscretion and this pales into insignificance compared to Lalit Modi's multi-dimensional corrupt activities and only a full-fledged CBI inquiry would bring truth to light.
What Mr. Tharoor done may be is not good for his post as a minister for state, but what modi and the other gang members are doing is atrocity against the young people. Lacks of young people including me wasting their time watching the performance of players either through TV or at stadiums or through the net. I wonder if the modi group might use our money against us by supporting the so called D company and terrorists. So let the Government have a strong scrutiny over the IPL and have some regulations in the financial matters
Whatever be the future of IPL, the state and revenue activities like income tax search operations are inescapable. While it is okay to organize the matches, the government should get the tax dues.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Well,I have observed it from my own experience that IT authorities conduct these kind of searches and seizures with much fanfare but end up doing nothing!In India the growth and strength of the parallel black economy partly owe to the failure of our revenue departments.
It is a must thing.There are many poor common people in India who have no cash for a single meal.At the same time crores are rolling in our different cities.Really this difference is to be reduced.I wish IPL to be banned.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Modi can't has to face the match now. He cannot escape.

It is his own fault to comment on Tharoor at first!!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.