Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
And that has to be decided by us when to lie and when not. :) :)

Yes, we need to very clever.

Want to make each day Accountable

May be that is the reason that you lost many things. :blink:

Honesty is the best policy but sometimes it does not work and person should change in that situation.You cannot be honest to the people whom you know are the cheaters and if you don't that you will always be at loss. :blink:

Yes, i know.
Yet, i am happy with what I got :) :) :) :)

That may be your case but of the people don't. :blink:

That's why this world is filled with both bad and good people. If at least a few people think, the same way as I do, it can make much difference. I strongly believe so

Meera sandhu

Honesty is the best policy but sometimes it does not work and person should change in that situation.You cannot be honest to the people whom you know are the cheaters and if you don't that you will always be at loss. :blink:

Yes, i know.

That's why this world is filled with both bad and good people. If at least a few people think, the same way as I do, it can make much difference. I strongly believe so

Still there are people who think like you but they alone can't change this world as majority don't think like you. :blink:

I know honesty should be there but what to do when there are 10 people who are dishonest and only one person who is honest. :blink: I don't think he/she would be able to survive among them. :(

Yes, i know.

Still there are people who think like you but they alone can't change this world as majority don't think like you. :blink:

I know honesty should be there but what to do when there are 10 people who are dishonest and only one person who is honest. :blink: I don't think he/she would be able to survive among them. :(

I strongly believe he will survive....that's the power of truth :) :) :)

Actually even 1000 lies can't hide a single truth......

Also, the love and friends that I got till now, is through my honest mind only.
If am in a group of friends, if I say something, not even a single person will rise and say...Sandhya is lying. I am 100% sure about it.

Atually, if I lie something, I can't withstand its tension since I have a strange feeling inside me that I will be caught someday. Why to carry those tensions? Isn't it??

Actually, i fear to tell lies a lot...than telling truth. Even if the consequences are bad, I never choose that path.

Meera sandhu
Honesty was the Best Policy. :)
Honesty is the Best Policy. :huh:
Honesty will be the Best Policy. :ohmy:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Actually, if we do things honestly, we never need to give its explanations. Isn't it????

Meera sandhu
I follow the policy as much i can. In sudden situation i don't mind to break it...:)

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com

Actually, if we do things honestly, we never need to give its explanations. Isn't it????

True Sandhya!! But in today's era, most of the people are inclined to seek explanation for everything... :)
0006_2012-07-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com

True Sandhya!! But in today's era, most of the people are inclined to seek explanation for everything... :)

For me honest was never a policy but religion. If you ask me honesty is not a policy because this policy would never take me any where in today's world. I consider it as my religion to be honest but not a policy.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

let them seek....
Kuch tho log kahenge.......
Also, people throw stones at tree having fruits only :) :) :) :) :)
let them throw.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.