I have submitted a article yesterday but till now it's showing "appove pending".How long it will take to get approved?Are they going to reject it? :(

Bidisha
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Bidisha it takes somewhere around 48 hours to 72 hours to get your article approved by editor, then an extra day or two, for the administration to award cash credit.

And yes, articles do get rejected, but proper reason would be given.
thanks Arun!So all it will take two more days to know my status!:P

Bidisha
Yep, but till then keep writing and enjoy the forum and other activities which this site offers. Enjoy your time.
My warm welcome to you Bidisha on behalf of boddunan. It would generally take 2-3 days for approval of the article. I wish your article is published soon.
Thank you Nagalakshmi..hope so...

Bidisha
Dont worry Bidisha, it takes 2-3 days for article approval and as said there may be possibility of rejection if the article is not according to standards.
Welcome Bidhisa to boddunan family.Article approval generally take 2 or 3 days so don't worry.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It may take some time 1 or 2 weeks to complete the process. so dont worry be patience

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It will take 5 days exactly and the process may take 2 weeks.Continue posting the articles.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.