1950-1960
1961-1985
1986 to date
What was your top song of the period you select, language no bar.
mine all time favorite is is song from Zindagi ka safar hai ye kaisa safar from the middle group.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have already started a thread titled, your favourite song, just 1 month before. Can you check previous pages please?
The other part...I will answer it. I think, you can consider each decade as one category because each one is entirely different from other. We can't compare songs of this year with a song from early 90's.
If we are considering Bollywood, and choose a decade as a whole, 1960's will be my favourite, particularly 1965-69. After it comes 70's. Madan Mohan's most beautiful composition 'Nayana Barse', I am choosing as my most favourite song of this decade...but of course it is not my all-time favourite.

Meera sandhu
Mine is 1986-Date & but i too like the oldies one of Rafi sir but my all time favourite song is :
Har Ghari Badal Rahi Hai Roop Zindagi
Chaav Hai Kabhi Kabhi Hai Dhoop Zidnagi
Har Pal Yahan
Jee Bhar Jiyo Jo Hai Sama
Kal Ho Na Ho

from Kal Ho Na Ho (2003) :)
Mine is 1986-Date & but i too like the oldies one of Rafi sir but my all time favourite song is :
Har Ghari Badal Rahi Hai Roop Zindagi
Chaav Hai Kabhi Kabhi Hai Dhoop Zidnagi
Har Pal Yahan
Jee Bhar Jiyo Jo Hai Sama
Kal Ho Na Ho

from Kal Ho Na Ho (2003) :)

This is a lovely song from Sonu nigam, This was one of the best. I agree.

I like many songs: :)

Main na bhoolunga..

Kabhi kabhi

Ajeeb dastan hai ye

Mera saaya
I like many songs: :)

Main na bhoolunga..

Kabhi kabhi

Ajeeb dastan hai ye

Mera saaya

They all are lovely songs from different decades, no doubt they all are good.

Both the favourites of Sanjeev and rashmi are my favourites too...

Har khadi.....is really a touching song, no doubt

Meera sandhu
the diltho pagal hain songs especially ek doojay ki vasthey song. which is released in 1997 i think so

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

the diltho pagal hain songs especially ek doojay ki vasthey song. which is released in 1997 i think so

Yes....1997.
Uttam Singh gave a nice music to that film, got filmfare too. But later he couldn't repeat the same magic and disappeared from Bollywood suddenly.

But I love "Are re are" the most.
But all songs are extraordinary...no doubt...film also, still in my heart

Meera sandhu

Yes....1997.
Uttam Singh gave a nice music to that film, got filmfare too. But later he couldn't repeat the same magic and disappeared from Bollywood suddenly.

Of which film this song is? :)

Yes....1997.

Of which film this song is? :)

Dil to pagal hai :angry:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.