Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes some of them contain fats..but if taken in small quantity they wont create any health problems infact they provide more nutrition.
For example - almonds contain more fats and if taken in very high quantity then it causes increases int the cholesterol levels but if taken in small quantity same almonds become nutritious.
yes some of them contain fats..but if taken in small quantity they wont create any health problems infact they provide more nutrition.
For example - almonds contain more fats and if taken in very high quantity then it causes increases int the cholesterol levels but if taken in small quantity same almonds become nutritious.

I take lots of Almonds everyday. Atleast 4 to 5. Is it ok? Or i should reduce.

Want to make each day Accountable

You can take 4-5 almonds per day , it shouldn't cause the problem.
I heard taking too much water is also bad for health. Is it right?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes Ronark that some of the dry fruits contain fat which is not good for health.

But taking them daily in small quantity is good for health.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Ram, the thread is about fruits, not water. Stick to the topic please. There is another thread somewhere dedicated to water, go through it.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Usually these dried fruits contain monosaturated fats which is called as good fats and such fatsare necessary for the body. But this good fat is required in appropriate quantity only. If we take more amount of dry fruits the monosaturated fats increase in our body. As everyone knows anything in excess is not good for body.

For your information.Yes,taking water in excess is not at all good.The Disease is called Hyponatremia.

Please restrict this discussion here. I just want to share informaion.

Ronark what you mean by restricting the discussion and what information you want to share over here

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ronark what you mean by restricting the discussion and what information you want to share over here

Actually Ram raised the query of Water.But the thread is of Fruits.And i comment on one reply about water.
As it was interesting information.So,i discussed it.

As,the thread is of fruits,so this discussion should be continued.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.