The topic is locked.
Hi everybody ! How are you guys
Its almost been a year since I logged into this site. Hope you people remember me !!!
I have a query.
I received my cheque almost an year back. But I haven't made use of it. Its beyond expiry. Is it possible by some means to get it back ?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi everybody ! How are you guys
Its almost been a year since I logged into this site. Hope you people remember me !!!
I have a query.
I received my cheque almost an year back. But I haven't made use of it. Its beyond expiry. Is it possible by some means to get it back ?

In such expired cheques, Administrator alone is empowered to issue a duplicate cheque, provided all your details like A/C number , bank's name are furnished . Contact the administrator by Boddunan support found at the bottom of your home page.

In such expired cheques, Administrator alone is empowered to issue a duplicate cheque, provided all your details like A/C number , bank's name are furnished . Contact the administrator by Boddunan support found at the bottom of your home page.

I have done it once before. But I haven't received a reply yet

I have done it once before. But I haven't received a reply yet

Then, nothing can be done except sending a reminder to the administrator.
I hope administrator will read this and take appropriate action. I sggest that the expired cheque e sent to Boddunan. Unless the cheque is returned, new cheque cannot be issued.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: V.Arunkumar
I hope administrator will read this and take appropriate action. I sggest that the expired cheque e sent to Boddunan. Unless the cheque is returned, new cheque cannot be issued.

I just posted this in forum so that it will catch admin's attention. I am comfortable with returning the cheque back to admin.
Hoping for the best.....

I just posted this in forum so that it will catch admin's attention. I am comfortable with returning the cheque back to admin.
Hoping for the best.....[/quote

Maveric for seeing your post may take time. I advise you to use postal system.send the cheque along with a covering letter to the postal address off Boddunan office in Hyderabad.

Maveric for seeing your post may take time. I advise you to use postal system.send the cheque along with a covering letter to the postal address off Boddunan office in Hyderabad.

I believe this could the only best option right now.
Let me try this.

I believe this could the only best option right now.
Let me try this.

Then better wait for some time and do as the situation demands.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
As the issue is answered to satisfaction of the poster, the thread is locked.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.