I don't want to be writing stuff that's been written before. But when I tried to sift through older material, it doesn't show all the articles. So do I just go ahead and hope for the best?

Today I'm going to be the person walking around with a hammer to break someone's heart with, because its Valentine's Day

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes, go ahead, we shall take care of the rest. By the way you can check articles in 'Discover' tab on top bar. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Yes, go ahead, we shall take care of the rest. By the way you can check articles in 'Discover' tab on top bar. 

Thanks for reverting. Have a nice day!

Today I'm going to be the person walking around with a hammer to break someone's heart with, because its Valentine's Day

well i think you should write whatever you want to write the only matters for this site is that you should not copy anything from anywhere if you want you can write the same content but the article should be written in your ideas 

bhuyali saroj

Thank you said by: SHANA MARIA VERGHIS

When you create an article, it won't be like other members article. Here you are the creator. What will be the problem if the heading or subject of the article is somewhat alike others? You can write what you want to write. Do not worry about the writing stuff that has been written before.

The more number of articles on any subject, the better. So do not worry about it and go ahead and post. The only problem comes when it is very similar in content to orthers.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

The more number of articles on any subject, the better. So do not worry about it and go ahead and post. The only problem comes when it is very similar in content to orthers.

People are different in thinking. They write what is in their mind. So there is less possibility for writing content that is just like others. Copy writing is not allowed in this site.

Babu saroj wrote:

well i think you should write whatever you want to write the only matters for this site is that you should not copy anything from anywhere if you want you can write the same content but the article should be written in your ideas 

Thanks for understanding the idea .)

SHANA MARIA VERGHIS wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Thanks for reverting. Have a nice day!

Let me tell you, you cannot repeat a title as the editor (the page you write on) will stop you from doing that. It will not accept your submission unless you change your title and it's set on auto. So you have nothing to worry on that account 

Jincy Aby wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

People are different in thinking. They write what is in their mind. So there is less possibility for writing content that is just like others. Copy writing is not allowed in this site.

You and I both know and understand it, but you will still be surprised to know how many people submit blatantly copied articles.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

You and I both know and understand it, but you will still be surprised to know how many people submit blatantly copied articles.

But there are some software that help the people to find out whether the article is copied or not. I think that all article writing sites are checking the submitted articles with the help of these software and they are rejecting all the copied articles.At the same time, there are some sites online which allow the people to submit already posted articles. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.