Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Guys.. i guess we are confusing each other. Please clear a point:

Are we talking about the SITE rank (in My Account section) or the FORUM rank under your forum.

The FORUM ranks are clearly mentioned in the topic I mentioned and the forum posts they require.

And the SITE rank is somewhat different. It includes the points earned from all site activities while computing.

I hope you understand it.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@Maverick when you maintained in your first post that diamond member and diamond mate are one and the same that has created this confusion.If you are talking about forum section then the hierarchies are very clear ending with Maestro Mate but I am referring to the hierarchies in the site rank and the Platinum member is the highest rank and thereafter no hierarchy exists.I suggest that corresponding hierarchy in the site rank should be also created.
I am sorry for the confusion caused. The site rank is not used for any purpose as of now. However will add additional ranks based on the need in future.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Good Morning to all my boddunan friends!

Thank you Maverick for your clarificatory reply!
Thanks for this topic and clarifications by all in this matter. This will provide right direction to all the members now.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Now I was also clarified with the difference between Diamind Mate and Diamond Member.
Thanks Ceeam for this topic.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
@Maverick

I think it is imperative that similar ranks like diamond and maestro memberships are also created in site rank.
I think it is better to use different names for site rank and forum rank to avoid the confusion like this.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.