The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
no i dont believe...there are millions of people with same birthday and time .....does it means they have same future..hahah
Sometime I wonder how people react without understanding the subject matter. It is ridiculous. Since you don't believe it, can it be reason to discard it ? Have you ever studied this subject? Have you tried to understand how the calculation has been done in this subject. For most of them , answer is a big NO.

Since you are not able to understand mathematics . can you say maths is rubbish!! If it is so ! It reflects great immaturity.

If good mathematician or maths teacher is not available, can I say math is a great lie. Its useless, baseless.

Certainly NOT!

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
@Kumaresh, that is exactly what I feel about this!! But the fact remains that the number of Jyotishis you find now are not so much proficient in this ancient and perfect Science! They have not studies thsi in depth and to the detail that should be studied. Also the people who follow the astrology and act accordingly are not thinking of the practicality and relevance to the current times!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Well said Kalyani! That is the reason people has doubts about this wonderful science. It has become business. After getting little knowldege people become jyotishi(astrologer) and start predicting others future. This must be stopped.
Due to so called fake jyotishis, people doubt about it.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
yes, I believe in horoscope for making match and I believe in it.
I am not believe in horoscope. It is depends on our luck
it is belief system. in fact the frequency vibrations are there. they are unique and have no concerned with human activities. every thing is in the process of perfection. our mind is a peculiar tool which need some source to take responsibility of insecurity. one who is caught in this circle can not come out of its orbit.

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.

No way. Its irrational and above all its in the hands of street Jugglers. Horoscope matchmaking in my view is a big hoax
Before, I used to believe it completely, I used to feel our whole life depends on it but later I realized that astrology is just an estimation of human being but it is not completely true

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You have been told several times not to bring up such old threads! Is it not clear what we are telling you or are you doing this intentionally? :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.