Please share your positive and negative views about the topic.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Inter caste marriages! Hell no! I would mouth a big NO for them. A marriage is where not only to people get bonded for the rest of their lives, it is where in actually two families unite for as long as the two people are together! And when the two people are of the same caste then there is so much of gaeity and harmony in the proceedings of the wedding. The families inter mingle with so much joy and since they belong to the same background, things are so much easier. And then there is no clash regarding customs, principles, or any such thing. And in such cases, long term relationship between the families is guaranteed highly.so i am against inter caste marriages.
Nothing is there when man first came to this world..caste system is formed by man and marriage system too..So i think there is no constant rules and they may change anytime.People thinking will encourage inter caste marriages..and it is necessary for eradicating religious crimes and violence.
Now a days Inter Caste and Inter Religion are common.People have realized that a successful marriage is not dependent on factors such as same caste and religion.
I am not against the intercaste marriages at all and people are also educated now a days...
People and society have started accepting inter-caste marriages/love marriages. But i personally feel that it hurts the parents feelings.....since they will have to face lot of critisism from the society, family and relatives.
Even though they might agree to the marriage finally but they will be hurt by thier own kids.As everyone says "Time is a Healer of Everything". They might forget and forgive everything and continues to live accordingly.
Sajeetharan, it all depends on the couple and their families. Yes in many cases teh parents do get hurt because of such marriages. But where a couple enters a love marriage with partners of same caste, the parents are hurt in those situations also. With changing times and different cultures influencing each other to a great extent, I think mixing with each other is not such a great deal.Until a few years abck, when there was not much open communication within communities, it used to be quite difficult but now times have changed. In fact, I feel with inetrcaste communities, the children are more open-minded and tolerant about other cultures!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I totally agree with the above statement of kalyani mam its with the thinking of the people which is all that matters. Intercaste marriages have in many cases been more successful than within the same caste marriages. The people now should be broad minded & must stop discriminating on the issues of castesim & religion.
This is an antiquated concept which has outlived its usefulness and time has come to give it decent burial.It does not stand any rational scrutiny for even a moment.
uccessful marriages are those which have strong bond in between couple. Moreover, your partner will be the one with whom you are going to stay for whole of your life. You partner will be your next priority after your parents. If he/she is going to get priority no 1 or 2 then you need to know him/her and that is possible in love marriage.
As per my thinking i am totally in favor of Intercast marraiges. This is also the way which can decrease the distance of cast between two different families.

What is this hurt word in this matter for parents. We don't wanna hurt our parents but if we don't wanna then why should our parents hurt us. If come get birth in this world then we have rights to live our life according to ourself. A marriage is one the most important decision of our life, we have to next whole life with our life partner and love & trust is one of the main thing needed in relationship.

God give no cast to human. Human divides each other. There are a lot of people who say them as a great devotee of god, how they can be the real devotee of god if they are not following the first principle of god. The first principle of god is Human have no cast. All are same.

Parents should understand this fr their children. Youth is going good if they don't believe in cast.

A lot of parents don't do intercast marriage why? becuase they have fear in their mind that what will people say. But pls think.. people have this habbit from the birth they have only work to say wrong about others in every matter. AIDS is not the biggest fear.. The biggest fear is what will people say..

So use ur mind parents and give happiness life to your daughter and son. Don't create enemy in world due to creasting differnce of cast..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.