Many people talk about world ending by 2012, dec 21st, and they also call it the dooms day. Do you all believe in the various theories proposed by the prophets and the Doomsday predictors?
3-20100816.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
By destroying environment and mindless industrialization leading to deprovation of animals, forests and plantations from land, we are on the path of destruction. We can't say about any particular year when we are destroyed. However, destruction of only human race may not mean end of world.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

i think we shouldn't take 'end of world' thing in its literal sense... Personally i believe that end of world means a change that might bring about a revolutionary change which could change the current state of this planet...
LETS WAIT AND WATCH WHAT HAPPENS..............

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thats really good points covered by Gulshan and Sajee..There is nothing to takes such things into consideration..
There are lots of indications specified by NASA scientists that Earth would get destroyed by 2012. I am worried. But We should continue our work as usual. We should pray to God and do good to others. Atleast we won't have ugly death.
Devyani, if you have any article regarding that indications given by NASA, can you please share it here..It will be very informative.
Remember the Y2k scare? . This is also similar to the Y2k scare. This issue is linked with the end of one of the cycles in the ancient Mayan calendar in 2012 -- hence the predicted doomsday date of December 21, 2012.
I don't believe in it and fully endorse what Gulshan has said very articulately.The end can only brought about by our short-sighted and mindless little acts done over periods spanning centuries.
Don't waste your time in these rubbish, foolish gossips. Do your work sincerely. Take care of environment. Spend time with your family. Play with kids. Do good for others.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
2012 will come after 2 years. leave it. what about today's next second. :( :( :(

And die once in a life. Don't wait for 2012. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:
cat-20100827-2.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.