Denim, hailed as the universal fabric by all fashion Gurus has extended its arena to a new trend in Kerala. Kozhikode-based Hoorulyn has designed a new Purdah with Denim. It was christened as “Denim Purdah.”The designers say Denim Purdah caters to the needs of young fashionable Muslim women.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/kerala-fashion-brand-introduces-denim-purdah-for-college-students-professionals/1160969/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Fashion is more about looking pretty. If you hide behind a veil, I wonder what sort of fashion this is. This is like decorating prison walls.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Fashion is more about looking pretty. If you hide behind a veil, I wonder what sort of fashion this is. This is like decorating prison walls.

Exactly. The designers think another way. Perhaps they are confident of having their own clientele.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Exactly. The designers think another way. Perhaps they are confident of having their own clientele.

But.....purdah with denim??? Well only the eyes of the lady will be seen...

I wonder how it fits for summer? Must be a denim body oven!

Swetha Shenoy

Anything new in the fashion world creates craze. Such people will not think of discomfort or inconvenience.
In fact, women wear more fashionable veils in Pakistan. As this is also an outer dress, they like this to be beautiful. They may not show their face but they express their aesthetic taste through veil.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Summer or winter they are habitual of wearing it. I think denim is made of cotton. Cotton is cool in summer and hot in winter. But I don't think it is fashion.

Summer or winter they are habitual of wearing it. I think denim is made of cotton. Cotton is cool in summer and hot in winter. But I don't think it is fashion.

Purdah made with Denim that's used to make Jeans all over the world is a fashion. Because its a deviation from the purdahs made of normal, usual and conventional clothes.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.