Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A balanced diet from the young age itself will be helpful to lead a life without any difficulties and also it will keep a person to be active always.
A balanced diet from the young age itself will be helpful to lead a life without any difficulties and also it will keep a person to be active always.

Not only a balanced diet, there should proper and suitable work outs are also necessary.
The list is quite exhaustive and useful, we already know the uses and benefits of all these items but I am not really sure about oats, because the kind of oats we get here is the instant variety which are quite highly refined in order to enable their cooking very easily, hence they lose most of the fibre and also reduce the nutritive value.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
The list is quite exhaustive and useful, we already know the uses and benefits of all these items but I am not really sure about oats, because the kind of oats we get here is the instant variety which are quite highly refined in order to enable their cooking very easily, hence they lose most of the fibre and also reduce the nutritive value.

Oats which are available in super markets of metropolises are selling organic oats, which have all the nutrients in tact. But the downside is they are too expensive.

Oats which are available in super markets of metropolises are selling organic oats, which have all the nutrients in tact. But the downside is they are too expensive.

Not only oats..if we need to buy any organic edible item they are way to costly, hence we go for refined versions..which tend to be cheaper.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Not only oats..if we need to buy any organic edible item they are way to costly, hence we go for refined versions..which tend to be cheaper.

Oats is one of the items enlisted. But there are several others which can be used to burn the fat. Availability of organic food is costly because the farming used is free from pesticides and other chemical fertilizers.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.